• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden spanks billionaires

• Thread starter Thread starter BH
  • Start date Start date

BH

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Muslim
I have a question.

Lets say Harris beats Trump in November and Trump with many billionaires and religious fanatics do try to take the government for themselves by force. Biden actually grows a pair and Harris does after January 20th and invokes the insurrection act and authorizes the military to actually kill some of the these billionaires and religious leaders and not just their poor deluded followers. Nor does he give the big wigs a pardon after its all over and lets them go about their business like nothing happened. What would happen afterwards?

Serious answer. After such extreme and unprecedented actions, the country would face severe political and social upheaval, potential legal battles, international condemnation, and a deepened divide among the populace.

I have a question.

Lets say Harris beats Trump in November and Trump with many billionaires and religious fanatics do try to take the government for themselves by force. Biden actually grows a pair and Harris does after January 20th and invokes the insurrection act and authorizes the military to actually kill some of the these billionaires and religious leaders and not just their poor deluded followers. Nor does he give the big wigs a pardon after its all over and lets them go about their business like nothing happened. What would happen afterwards?
:oops: I think you have been spending way too much time listening to the extremists on both the left and right. And watching Game of Thrones. Chill, dude.

Last edited:
Serious answer. After such extreme and unprecedented actions, the country would face severe political and social upheaval, potential legal battles, international condemnation, and a deepened divide among the populace.
Not to mention cats and dogs living together.

I’ve never seen Game of Thrones, but have had musings similar to BH’s scenario.
I don’t think it’s a big stretch to see violent trumpsuckers killed while taking actions to overthrow the election. Also not a stretch to surmise that there could be a “roundup” of fascist leaders, including any billionaires who might have stuck their neck out a little too far.
What is very unclear to me is the extent to which that would/will spawn further RW violence.
My suspicion is that when the going gets tough, the trumpsuckers will retreat to their bunkers, figuratively speaking. Over time they will probably morph into a “new” RW threat and try to re-group with help from the world’s dictators.
The paranoia and xenophobia that drives our current RW fearmongering isn’t going away any time soon, or maybe ever.

Dogs and cats get along fine as long as they’re not competing for food. Unfortunately people aren’t like that. We tend to all want all of everything, and absent “legal systems” will kill each other to get/secure it.

Well, now that Taylor Swift and one of the Kardishian women (I forget which one...starts with a "K") are billionaires, I wonder if they will become part of the evil billionaire cabal? Maybe TS will mount air-to-surface missiles on her private jet, and that Kardashian chick will have some crew members on her yacht equipped with Stinger missiles.

And of course, Elon Musk will step in with his Cybertrucks modified with front and rear facing flamethrowers. Mark Zuckerburg could turn his massive Hawaii estate into the Billionaire HQ!

Last edited:
Dogs and cats get along fine as long as they’re not competing for food. Unfortunately people aren’t like that. We tend to all want all of everything, and absent “legal systems” will kill each other to get/secure it.
Your response indicates that you may have missed this.

It might help with the immigration problem. Surviving rich people may cut tail for Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand or Singapore taking their money with them, while the majority of poor folks bounce to Canada or Mexico with Brazil & Costa Rica fighting for third place when the markets dry up.

Elon Musk will step in with his Cybertrucks modified with front and rear facing flamethrowers.
That should be entertaining. Of course they’ll be the new eco-friendly electric flamethrowers, and it will be interesting to see what kind of hazard they pose to the user.

That's just not...

Biden is not going to shoot his own business partners, they'd kick him out of the golf club.

No, when American presidents take action, it's poor folks who die, sure as the sun. "Tough on crime". "Secure the borders". "Trim the pork". It's always some poor motherfucker who dies.

I think that things would not quiet down quickly. I also thing brains make better decisions than balls. That said, I would expect violence at more local levels.

I have a question.

:oops: I think you have been spending way too much time listening to the extremists on both the left and right. And watching Game of Thrones. Chill, dude.
:consternation2: You're delusional. There's no such thing as too much Game of Thrones.

Is Ga
I have a question.

:consternation2: You're delusional. There's no such thing as too much Game of Thrones
Is Game of Thrones the movie or tv series where an asshole little dwarf always slaps the shit out of a king who is still a little boy? Excerpts to this keeps popping up on my tiktok and youtube feeds.

The biggest problem with the OP is that you can't take the White House by force (without a military). It'd need to happen in Congress. I also don't see why they'd need to. The SCOTUS rulings late last term really provide these people with what they want already. Why in the world risk everything to take the White House?
I have a question.

:consternation2: You're delusional. There's no such thing as too much Game of Thrones.
Did you not see Seasons 7 and 8?!

Is Ga
I have a question.

:consternation2: You're delusional. There's no such thing as too much Game of Thrones
Is Game of Thrones the movie or tv series where an asshole little dwarf always slaps the shit out of a king who is still a little boy? Excerpts to this keeps popping up on my tiktok and youtube feeds.
Yes and I can tell you haven't seen the show based on your observation there.

No, I don't watch much tv. Sorry. But wouldn't it be funny if Trump had this little dwarf following him everywhere and everytime he says or orders something stupid done....

Back
Top Bottom