• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Can we talk about how awful of a politician Trump is for a while?

Meanwhile:
article said:
Donald Trump once questioned the wisdom of taking vacations. "What's the point?" he asked.

But now the president is getting ready to join the annual August exodus from the city he calls "the swamp." Trump is due Friday to begin his first extended vacation from Washington since the inauguration: 17 days at his private golf club in central New Jersey.
link

I read that last night - I trust that Jim Reich is telling the truth about the conversation rather than voicing his own opinion through an imaginary friend...
If we're going to pick dates for something, this would be the most exciting prospect. I'll take the 25th of each month through 9/25/2018. :)
Seriously though - whether Reich's friend is imaginary or real, how serious is this possibility?

I read that last night - I trust that Jim Reich is telling the truth about the conversation rather than voicing his own opinion through an imaginary friend...
If we're going to pick dates for something, this would be the most exciting prospect. I'll take the 25th of each month through 9/25/2018. :)
Seriously though - whether Reich's friend is imaginary or real, how serious is this possibility?

Agreed completely. I'll see if I can find Reich's original statement.

ETA: Found the original. No clue if he was joking or not.

Can't figure out how to post a FB url.

"What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats?"

President Donald J. Trump

Agreed completely. I'll see if I can find Reich's original statement.

ETA: Found the original. No clue if he was joking or not.

Can't figure out how to post a FB url.

And we also need to know if the former member of Congress really had the conversation with current members of Congress and relayed it to Reich correctly. While I've speculated that Republican members of Congress probably want Mueller to find a smoking gun, I can't consider third or fourth hand reports as evidence of it.

So, apparently Trump is upset that the Mexican President is publicly saying he won't pay for the wall, because it's making it harder for Trump to negotiate Mexico paying for the wall. This is the great deal maker??

Meanwhile:

article said:
President Trump tweeted out a link to a Fox News report about North Korea that contained what U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said was “classified” information. Haley said on “Fox & Friends” Tuesday that she could not discuss the story.

The president, who tweeted the Fox News report about an hour before Haley’s interview aired, did not add any comment to the link.
I'm certain anything of notable security would never be shared with Trump, so this is merely a coincidence.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets a second term. I've stopped underestimating the ability of the Democrats to fuck things up.

Then again, I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump gives a press conference tomorrow to announce that he's quitting the Presidency because of the failures of everyone who's not him.

I've stopped assuming that Americans make sense or operate in a logical manner.

Back
Top Bottom