• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

I saw. I went looking for pictures, and they all had captions on them already.

I went looking for a particular picture (a woman looking straight up while packed into a crowd pressed too tight to move at Pamplona) on two different web sites and didn't find it.

I was pretty sure that my co-winner would post while I was doing the research. Finally, in frustration, I just assumed that co-winner would post, and left it to him. Next time I thought about it was when the 24 hour rule was called. So then I really assumed somebody would post right away.

I'll go do more research now, and I assume that by the time I find something, somebody else will have posted.

:)

I think Bilby actually had a lot to do today then. :p

- - - Updated - - -

COOKIE!!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!

View attachment 5426

cookie.jpg

I went looking for a particular picture (a woman looking straight up while packed into a crowd pressed too tight to move at Pamplona) on two different web sites and didn't find it.

I was pretty sure that my co-winner would post while I was doing the research. Finally, in frustration, I just assumed that co-winner would post, and left it to him. Next time I thought about it was when the 24 hour rule was called. So then I really assumed somebody would post right away.

I'll go do more research now, and I assume that by the time I find something, somebody else will have posted.

Has to be this one...

479655150-revellers-enjoy-the-atmosphere-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

I've been to the San Fermin in Pamplona (once. and that was enough for me). It's the craziest Bacchanalia I've ever seen.

Has to be this one...

I've been to the San Fermin in Pamplona (once. and that was enough for me). It's the craziest Bacchanalia I've ever seen.

Ah! Thank you!

So this picture is also available for captioning.

- - - Updated - - -

Disqualified:

As in, "I didn't expect my first threesome to draw this much audience."

The best thing about Carnivale is that you can have an orgy in the street, and people ten feet away won't know about it.
The worst things about Carnivale is that you might not know you're in an orgy until penetration occurs...

Back
Top Bottom