• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

I don't get it. :(

Great. Now i feel stupid for not getting it.

I saw. I went looking for pictures, and they all had captions on them already.

I went looking for a particular picture (a woman looking straight up while packed into a crowd pressed too tight to move at Pamplona) on two different web sites and didn't find it.

I was pretty sure that my co-winner would post while I was doing the research. Finally, in frustration, I just assumed that co-winner would post, and left it to him. Next time I thought about it was when the 24 hour rule was called. So then I really assumed somebody would post right away.

I'll go do more research now, and I assume that by the time I find something, somebody else will have posted.

:)

I saw. I went looking for pictures, and they all had captions on them already.

I went looking for a particular picture (a woman looking straight up while packed into a crowd pressed too tight to move at Pamplona) on two different web sites and didn't find it.

I was pretty sure that my co-winner would post while I was doing the research. Finally, in frustration, I just assumed that co-winner would post, and left it to him. Next time I thought about it was when the 24 hour rule was called. So then I really assumed somebody would post right away.

I'll go do more research now, and I assume that by the time I find something, somebody else will have posted.

:)

Sorry. Been busy at work, and when I'm not at my desk, finding and posting pictures from my phone is a big PITA.

Back
Top Bottom