• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Crap, it is 4:30 PM on Friday and now I'm stuck having to change the sign from Falling Rock, to Fallen Rock.

Sure, all the piggies are gone, but who's gonna clean this mess up?!

View attachment 5938

The first automated facial recognition patent was awarded to Sperry Rand in 1963. Regrettably, the FBI withdrew funding after field tests found it impractical for widespread surveillance.

The first attempt at talking to the mother ship. Later models, moving the aerial to the top of the head, improved reception and prevented users from injuring themselves due to loss of forward vision.

Oh my God, John's spouting right wing racist rhetoric again. Someone switch him to FM so we can hear some classic rock.

Oh my God, John's spouting right wing racist rhetoric again. Someone switch him to FM so we can hear some classic rock.

Tough choice between Tom's above and the Geordi LeForge reference, I give it to Tom. Take it away, Tom.

Okay - try this:

d07ae0234604279cc926ef8c16c04f5f.jpg

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they like
Just point and laugh,
Damn it, just bring me a straw,
I can teach you
How to drink from a door

"The first man, the FIRST man who jokes with "...or are you really glad to see me" gets a milkshake shoved so far up his nose..."

Melissa was so excited to be cast on Star Trek, even as an extra, that she forgot: you have to wait for the Props Master to say 'Shhhhhhhhhhhhwish' before you can go through the door.

Back
Top Bottom