• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends
So, oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Today in Life Hacks, I'll show you how you can avoid wasting money on jumper cables by using your own body as a connection between a live and dead car battery.

attachment.php

First, you need to determine why the catalytic converter went bad. Was it poor upbringing? Is it just lashing out at God because of a recent tragedy?

attachment.php

There's your problem, lady - the muffler bearings done come off your wobbler shaft!

attachment.php

"The boys tell me your carburetor is possessed by a demon. We've called an exorcist."

attachment.php

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone Mechanic...

attachment.php

"1.21 gigawatts!"

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

In the spirit of a picture being worth a thousand words, the New York Times editorial staff will now just be printing this instead of bothering to write more articles about the Trump Presidency.

Back
Top Bottom