• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

OK, when you told me we were visiting a place that had a bunch of young Asian girls with paddles, I was expecting something quite different.

Wow... winner at the wire.

n-DAVID-CAMERON-TABLE-TENNIS-CHINA-FUNNY-628x314.jpg

"Fuck protocol!. I'm slamming this sucker!

:hysterical:

Not really, you have to win to be the next poster, but Tom might like your photo or be too busy. It's certainly a goody.

Add: Yeah, enough time has certainly elapsed.

Entry: I want what she's having.

Last edited:
If understand the protocol correctly, I'm free to jump in at this time?

YES! Rule #5) If the declared winner doesn't post a picture within a reasonable time (generally no more than 12 hours), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

Not really, you have to win to be the next poster, but Tom might like your photo or be too busy. It's certainly a goody.

You don't have to win to be the "next poster". You can post a new picture if the winner is a no show after a minimum of 12 hours waiting. The rules are on page 1 of the thread.

You don't have to win to be the "next poster". You can post a new picture if the winner is a no show after a minimum of 12 hours waiting. The rules are on page 1 of the thread.
Dude, that is just an awful caption. :D

:D

"You don't have to win to be the "next poster". You can post a new picture if the winner is a no show after a minimum of 12 hours waiting. The rules are on page 1 of the thread, and if you don't read them, I'm gonna push you back up that palm tree."

Back
Top Bottom