• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Abraham: So God created us?
Angel: Yes.
Abraham: As he intended?
Angel: Yes.
Abraham: But now you are telling me that he made us with a little too much skin?
Angel: A minor holy oversight.
Abraham: And instead of fixing it with his abilities, I need to take a knife and...
Angel: Will you just slice it off already?!

Reactions: WAB
View attachment 31888

In the Middle Ages, even educated people had very little concept of historical change and progress, leading to anachronisms that by modern standards seem foolish. Much like the famous painting of Perseus in knight's armor, here we see a 14th-century painting of a Biblical patriarch evidently wearing socks some three thousand years before socks were invented.

Gimme a break
Gimme a break
Break me off a piece of that
Kit Kat Bar

You realize that "morning wood" is just a metaphor, right?

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed. I kept thinking, man, if that's how it's supposed to look when it's limp, I'm in big big trouble... :(

ETA: or...you meant something entirely different...

Last edited:
View attachment 31940

Repair to hole in garage door, in 1955 dollars: $12.00.

Estimated* combined cost of purchasing land, transferring operations, and mothballing Area 50: $100,000,000.

(* Actual costs remain classified.)

Lex Luthor: "Honey, I can't find the superserum I made to create invincible soldiers to fight Superman with"

Mrs Luthor: "I put it in the garage next to the rat traps"

We are taking the competition to the next level on this season of Storage Wars...

Back
Top Bottom