• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

106884749-1621358504250-gettyimages-1232966553-AFP_9A97QT.jpeg

"You get an electric F350 with duallies and you'll feel like your dick is THIS long!"

And it comes with an R2D2 in the bed of the truck so when Found on the Road Dead it can repair it.

attachment.php

"Well they're not the best for sleeping arrangements and to be honest I prefer a little more privacy when I'm sitting on the can but other than that these new high rise apartments offer a great view and are well ventilated."

View attachment 33924
At the first Libertarian Party National Convention in 1972, party members attempted to implement a new method of Presidential candidate selection, but no one could agree upon the precise rules with accusations of "you're trying to force your system on me."

attachment.php

"Well they're not the best for sleeping arrangements and to be honest I prefer a little more privacy when I'm sitting on the can but other than that these new high rise apartments offer a great view and are well ventilated."

Excellent entries. This is the winner.

Ceci n'est pas un fauteuil roulant

or

Big X decided to hire a different getaway driver for their next heist

Dr. Xavier has a special spot reserved for him when he wants to stop in for a pint.

Back
Top Bottom