• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

"Yeah, it's like two buffed spots with an oil slick in the middle....No, I don't think furniture polish is going to do it. You're going to need to buff it out....Yeah, fine. Oh, and get Biden in here. He was the last one in the office."

View attachment 2788
Look, I have told you before, George doesn't live here anymore. It's been six years man; If he didn't tell you his new number, maybe he doesn't want to be friends with you anymore. OK. Goodbye Mr Rumsfeld. No, I don't want to play 'invasion' with you. I have a country to run. Yes, I am sure George did make time. OK, I am going to hang up now. Goodbye Donald. Goodbye.

Hey, Laura. It's Barak again ... Ya, he snuck back in and hid under the desk when I walked into the office ... Great, I'll see you soon. Is it ok if I give him a soda while I'm waiting for you to get here?

Hey, Laura. It's Barak again ... Ya, he snuck back in and hid under the desk when I walked into the office ... Great, I'll see you soon. Is it ok if I give him a soda while I'm waiting for you to get here?
Winner.

Here we go:

images

Back
Top Bottom