• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Maybe this one? :shrug:

7592317416_88ae844a41.jpg

or this one...:shrug:

hahafunnyprez.jpg

hahafunnyprez.jpg

Brunette: "You're right! It DOES stick all they way out in front!"
Blonde: "I just didn't expect it to be the same color as the carpet!"

Draghi_Reuters.jpg

Years spent face down in accounting records had resulted in Mario's very specific fetish: A "golden shower" of ledger pages mixed with Jellybeans delivered by a girl wielding a plumber's crack while another woman dressed like Draghi's 7th grade economics teacher threatened to keep him in detention.

WINNERS Tie...

Brunette: "You're right! It DOES stick all they way out in front!"
Blonde: "I just didn't expect it to be the same color as the carpet!"

and

Years spent face down in accounting records had resulted in Mario's very specific fetish: A "golden shower" of ledger pages mixed with Jellybeans delivered by a girl wielding a plumber's crack while another woman dressed like Draghi's 7th grade economics teacher threatened to keep him in detention.

First one to post the next picture, takes it away!

Thanks Keith&Co - much appreciated.

Remind me to tell you about Ted E Bear and his wife Tina, and their daughter Edwina......

Anyway - on to the next one:

Try this:

lido-crazy-hair-caption-contest.jpg

When Dr Jekyll's wife finally persuaded him to take time off for a cruise-ship vacation, he insisted that he should be the one to make their morning coffee.

Wendy spent the whole day on the windward side of the ship, but never did understand why her sailor brother liked to brag about getting blown in foreign ports. Unless it had something to do with why he always had short hair?

The cruise ship Crimean Princess sank today with over 2,000 souls onboard after being mistakenly torpedoed. The hair of one Sylvia Bromsteen from New Jersey is blamed for spelling out "sink me" in semaphore as viewed from a passing Russian submarine.

Last edited:
Back