• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Car plows into counter-protesters at Unite The Right rally

Well ... stupid white people. It's a pretty dumb choice.
I agree. But it happens.
If you're born into it and it's part of your culture and history then at least you have an excuse.
But there are also white people born into it, for example Bosnian Muslims. Not every white Muslim is a convert like that Welsh woman whose son got killed while fighting for ISIS or the Ginger Jihadi Jordan Horner.
If you're studying it as an adult and say to yourself "Well, this seems like a rational, well thought out and reasonable ideology", then you're kind of an idiot.
Exactly.

No. People thought it was most likely an Islamist terrorist attack because it fit the MO of other such attacks in Europe - London, Berlin, Nice etc.
You mean like the terrorist in Charlottesville? Hmmm.

You are the one who is trying to fool people.
Apparently I've got you fooled if you think that.

Did you apologize for the Charlottesville terrorist yet?

If your apology did not involve the phrase "radical conservative terrorist," then your apology is invalid and you will have to apologize all over again.

I think it's just shameful the way Derec is willing to just stand by as America submits voluntarily.

This is definitely proof that Derec is a terrorist, or at least an apologist for the terrorists.

So his car was clubbed on the left side rear bumper before floored the gas pedal. But I can't tell how fast he was gone ng or how far away from where he first hit people.

I FULLY concede it is likely he was already on course for plowing but this is worth investigating.

Regular speed of protestor clubbing his car:
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/cf61a63e1d59eb5f61186ed2d0f500e0c34a1418ed27417a4b1d0aeb72267187.webm/normalspeed.webm

Slow motion:
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/404c37b6d9a5dc28172fac8cad191d70ea7a23ef8625ba4e5b04243903f72d39.webm

Also the footage of him reversing after his car was being clubbed by Antifa:
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/9c53b38effc45a809f3219d3c80991e87c2aba2971de4a9ed3590d9990c40918.webm

The more footage the better.

Well it is always nice to have the racist fuck POV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is definitely proof that Derec is a terrorist, or at least an apologist for the terrorists.

Idiotic nonsense, but par for the couse for left-wing argumentation on this forum.

No. It is par for the course for right-wing fanatics - especially those who call all Muslims "terrorists". Underseer is lampooning those types of people with his tongue-in-cheek comment. If you don't like being smeared with the labels he assigned you because you don't speak out strongly enough against neo-nazis/white supremacists, then perhaps you will finally understand why it is wrong when right-wingers pull that shit against Muslims and other groups.

Perhaps.

Doubtful, but perhaps.

No. It is par for the course for right-wing fanatics - especially those who call all Muslims "terrorists".
Who is calling all Muslims terrorists? The issue were people who will deny that an attack is Islamic terrorism even when the terrorist is a Muslim and acted because of Islam.
Underseer is lampooning those types of people with his tongue-in-cheek comment.
You mean with his idiotic ad hominem?
If you don't like being smeared with the labels he assigned you because you don't speak out strongly enough against neo-nazis/white supremacists, then perhaps you will finally understand why it is wrong when right-wingers pull that shit against Muslims and other groups.
This side discussion started because Tom Sawyer stated that "if the driver had been a Muslim, this would have been an act of terrorism." I pointed out that
a) this attack has been referred to as terrorism frequently
b) there are people denything that it was Islamic terrorism when Muslims do a similar thing.
So Tom Sawyer's whole premise is faulty.
And just for pointing that out, I am getting attacked by the left wing radicals on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it is not, but that doesn't mean that only white people can be mentioned as counterexamples to the "Moore Coulter" allegation by Jimmy.

Again, I won't let myself get bullied by left-wing fascists like you.

Go away. Come back when you have some empathy.

No, it is not, but that doesn't mean that only white people can be mentioned as counterexamples to the "Moore Coulter" allegation by Jimmy.
Actually, that wasn't what I said. Moore Coulter was about the "many sides" crap from Trump. My comment on your post was about how you just swing to blacks. The relevant comparison to the attack in Virginia was the Baseball shooting, not #BLM, but you just can't stop talking about blacks.

Back
Top Bottom