• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Could Clinton lose?

Yes, I want to see the media do their job, too.

Journalist: Question A
Trump: non-answer deflection
Journalist: The question was A. You talked about something else. Do you have an answer to question A or do we mark you down as no answer?
Trump: *lawsuit*

No, he just complains about how the media are unfair to him and then goes to talk directly to his supporters with no one to present a counterpoint in a press conference that that very same media are showing. The only way to shut him down is to not show him at all. No conferences on air, no interviews, no mention. Of course, it's way too late for that to work now.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for corruption and the 1%. The only reason it makes any sense to vote for her is that Trump is running against her.

/agree

You can vote for Goldman Sachs, or Trump Industries.

Fucking two party system... that is how "they" took democracy away from the people... ensuring that the only choices are between a douche bag and a shit sandwich.

Journalist: The question was A. You talked about something else. Do you have an answer to question A or do we mark you down as no answer?

Problem is that an actual answer to "A" would not sell pharmaceuticals, cars, fast food or insurance.

Trump: *lawsuit*

No, he just complains about how the media are unfair to him and then goes to talk directly to his supporters with no one to present a counterpoint in a press conference that that very same media are showing. The only way to shut him down is to not show him at all. No conferences on air, no interviews, no mention. Of course, it's way too late for that to work now.

That's what I dream about. Taht media will only air him when he actually says something presidential and truthful. No other time, just the statement, "Trump has a presser but did not say anything presidential or truthful, so we will move on to other actual news."

A vote for Clinton is a vote for corruption and the 1%. The only reason it makes any sense to vote for her is that Trump is running against her.

I don't agree. I think that's a lie that's been put on her by the right who have hated her progressiveness for 40 years - have been terrified by it and tried to crush it at every turn. I wasn't always a Clinton fan. But the more I research, the more I really really LIKE her.

Needless to say, this goes for Clinton too. Screw these studied non-answer responses by both candidates.

Needless to say, this goes for Clinton too. Screw these studied non-answer responses by both candidates.
Agreed, though the important thing to note is that Clinton would do so because she wanted to target something else, Trump will do so because he may not know the answers to the questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is that an actual answer to "A" would not sell pharmaceuticals, cars, fast food or insurance.
But what would Trump know about that either?

But what would Trump know about that either?

He only knows that he has a symbiotic relationship with the media - he helps them sell advertising, they help him sell Trumpsterism.

I know it's something a lot of us thought couldn't happen (hopefully it won't) but Trump looks like he could turn this thing around. In pretty much all of the polls Clinton's lead has shrunk, and Trump is now leading in Ohio.
Of all the elections to not trust popularity polling, this may be one of the worst for such 'data'.

I just posted in the below thread link, about the better poll question asking "who do you think will win", and Clinton is hovering around 59% to win. She has a 25 point lead on Trump, which is about where Obama was over Romney in 2012.

http://talkfreethought.org/showthre...eat-Horse-Race&p=334380&viewfull=1#post334380

That's what I dream about. Taht media will only air him when he actually says something presidential and truthful. No other time, just the statement, "Trump has a presser but did not say anything presidential or truthful, so we will move on to other actual news."

I would love to see that! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom