• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

Fuck you.

I don't think you lot are ever going to get serious about guns until some one makes the argument that convicted rapists and murderers should be allowed to own guns because "muh sekond armendmunt!" in court.

Elise Stefanik is touting $12.9 million to support rural hospitals in her district. The source of that funding? Biden's $1.9 trillion Covid aid package — which she voted against last year.​

Other Republicans have also applauded funding from a bill they voted against.

Of course the brief article from Faux News is very careful not to make any observations that would imply that Trump really is as full of shit as his pants.
Does he even have pants?
Yes, they are noisy, absorbent, and plastic lined.
I was thinking of the Emperor.
I think "the 'emperor' needs a change" is more disappointing than "the emperor has no clothes".

In what world could that possibly be anything but a mass-murder weapon?

I really find myself wishing to see it used on everyone who participated in designing it.

I'll file that with "unproductive desires that best belong in the circular file", but there it is.

In what world could that possibly be anything but a mass-murder weapon?

I really find myself wishing to see it used on everyone who participated in designing it.

I'll file that with "unproductive desires that best belong in the circular file", but there it is.

Apparently deer have evolved to recognize AR-15s so this type of weapon has become necessary for hunters.

Democrats are promising to keep tabs during the 2022 campaign on Republican lawmakers praising projects funded by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law even though they voted against it.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office blasted out a compilation of the growing list — and journalists have also been taking note.

Lawmakers like Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), Clay Higgins (R-LA), Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX), Rep. Ashley Hinson (R-IA), Rep. Michelle Steel (R-CA) and Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) have all touted parts of the $14 billion recently allocated from the law to the Army Corps of Engineers making its way to their districts.

During a recent interview with Yahoo Finance, a senior Democratic official said the mixed messages on infrastructure would definitely come up in negative ads against Republicans during midterm elections. “You’re going to see it,” said Brad Woodhouse, a senior adviser to the Democratic National Committee. He added those ads are going to come from local campaigns as well as "out of Super PACs.”

Back
Top Bottom