• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Does a Large Part of the Russian Population suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?

No, we are not. We lost 40K dead, and Ukraine lost 500K (severely wounded included)
You have no clue what the numbers are and I am unsure to the point of not wanting to quote any.

Casualty numbers in war are often fuzzy, but I think we all (except Barbos) can agree that if Ukraine lost half a million soldiers and Russia less than 1/10 of that, there is no way in hell that Ukraine would even be a country. At the start of the war, Ukraine had just under 200k active personnel. If Barbos' claim were true, that would mean the country would have lost every last active soldier 2 1/2 times over. That would be the equivalent of the US losing about 3.5 million soldiers over the course of 2 years.

Yes, they had reserves, but according to Barbos, the entire Ukrainian active military was wiped out twice and then some, with Russia suffering the military equivalent of a paper cut.

So why is the war still going on?

Casualty numbers in war are often fuzzy, but I think we all (except Barbos) can agree that if Ukraine lost half a million soldiers and Russia less than 1/10 of that, there is no way in hell that Ukraine would even be a country.
What part of "Unkrainian regime admitted 500K number" you do not understand?

Yes, they had reserves, but according to Barbos, the entire Ukrainian active military was wiped out twice and then some, with Russia suffering the military equivalent of a paper cut.
This is not according to me, this is according to ukrainian regime critters themselves and US funded observers.
Military people agree and say that losses are largerly result of artillery and Russia has had order of magnitude advantage there. Recently Russia started to use aviation too, this also adds to the advantage.

If Barbos' claim were true, that would mean the country would have lost every last active soldier 2 1/2 times over.
If that was not true Ukraine would not have needed to hunt men on the streets in their never ending mobilization.

Casualty numbers in war are often fuzzy, but I think we all (except Barbos) can agree that if Ukraine lost half a million soldiers and Russia less than 1/10 of that, there is no way in hell that Ukraine would even be a country.
What part of we don't believe your bullshit do you not understand?

What part of we don't believe your bullshit do you not understand?
I understand your BS perfectly.

Why you imagine that repeating it, without providing any evidence, would convince anybody of its veracity.

Why you imagine that repeating it, without providing any evidence, would convince anybody of its veracity.
I already did that. Week or so ago.
You have a memory span of a senile pigeon.

No, you didn't.
Yes, I did.
And as I said, it does not really matter. If you think ukro-nazi are able to have 10 to 1 kill ratio at 1 to 10 shell usage, then great, you are winning and soon Putin Regime will fall. What's your problem with that? Why are you trying to convince me that he is losing this war? Let shit hit the fan in due time.
Send nazi more money and weapons.

You have a memory span of a senile pigeon.
No you didn't.

You don't have the memory span of a senile pigeon.

No you didn't.
Yes, I did.
And you did not. You (your ilk) quote ukrainian propaganda as if it is some kind of truth when it was shown multiple times and beyond any doubt to be complete and utter lies. they themselves fucking admit that. Yes these nazi shitheads fucking admit that they lie. Your criminal media does not report that of course, but they do admit that they lie.
You people don't know what kind scum you are dealing with in Ukraine. These people are have no morale on conscience, that's not to say that your government has much, but at least they pretend, not so in Ukraine.

No you didn't.
Yes, I did.
And you did not.
No, you didn't. If you had, you would simply resolve the question by quoting and linking to your earlier evidence. But you can't, because it doesn't exist.

You are, however absolutely correct in your claim that I did not provide a single shred of evidence in support of your completely incorrect claims. Though why you would expect me to is beyond me.

You are, however absolutely correct in your claim that I did not provide a single shred of evidence in support of your completely incorrect claims. Though why you would expect me to is beyond me.
I don't give a shit. I am not paid to educate you here let alone translate into english ukro-nazi youtubes. Especially after you have shown zero interest in acknowledging being wrong before.
All I can tell you that you are not gonna find many people in Russia agreeing with shit you produce.

Back
Top Bottom