• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
But just like dogs, being in the majority in a small area doesn't imply being in a majority nationwide.
Except that I never claimed that it did. What I said that Muslims are on track, due to both mass migration and mass breeding, to become majority in many European countries within decades. I also said that they are a majority in parts of major European cities now.
And these areas may be "small" in the sense of pure square miles, but this is square mileage in major European cities like London, Birmingham, Paris, Berlin etc. That makes it a very significant, and troubling, development.

Your statistics are bogus, and you should be ashamed of presenting them as though they were meaningful.
You should be ashamed of conflating disparate things that I have said and pretending that I said they occurred at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in the slightest. I very explicitly mentioned that in the main countries of origin, birth rates are also in free fall, so even allowing for continued immigration, and for the first generation of migrants having birth rates comparable to those in their home countries, the overall rate will rapidly fall.
Going from 8 to 5 average children per woman over several decades is hardly "free fall".

Except that I never claimed that it did. What I said that Muslims are on track, due to both mass migration and mass breeding, to become majority in many European countries within decades. I also said that they are a majority in parts of major European cities now.

And these areas may be "small" in the sense of pure square miles, but this is square mileage in major European cities like London, Birmingham, Paris, Berlin etc. That makes it a very significant, and troubling, development.

You should be ashamed of conflating disparate things that I have said and pretending that I said they occurred at the same time.
And yet, here you are ONCE AGAIN seeking to imply that a Muslim majority in parts of major European cities now is indicative of a need for concern.

So I am guilty only of accusing you of abusing statistics in EXACTLY the way that you did IN RESPONSE to the accusation.

Your admission of shameless abuse of statistics, and your repetition of your offense as a part of your defence, is NOT evidence that shame is unwarranted; You should be deeply ashamed of yourself, and it says nothing good about you that you are not.

And yet, here you are ONCE AGAIN seeking to imply that a Muslim majority in parts of major European cities now is indicative of a need for concern.
Of course we must be concerned now, because we see the trends of ever increasing Muslim share of population. Once they are majority and can pass laws (such as dhimmitude), Europe is lost forever.

Not in the slightest. I very explicitly mentioned that in the main countries of origin, birth rates are also in free fall, so even allowing for continued immigration, and for the first generation of migrants having birth rates comparable to those in their home countries, the overall rate will rapidly fall.
Going from 8 to 5 average children per woman over several decades is hardly "free fall".

16 years is hardly "several decades". And yes, I would call a decline of 0.2 per year "free fall". Back in the days when hormonal contraception hit the market, fertility rates in many Western countries dropped so fast that the German language, which likes to do compounds, invented a word for the phenomenon: "Pillenknick" -- and the fall during the Pillenknick years was only about half as fast as what Afghanistan is currently undergoing. At this rate, Afghanistan's TFR will fall below reproductive level by 2031.

The number of people arrested over terrorism-related offences in Britain has risen by 54% to 400 in one of the most intense periods for attacks in recent history. The Home Office said the increase in the year to September was due partly to the 64 arrests made after the attacks in London and Manchester, bringing the total to the highest number since records began in 2001. The figures reflect the growing threat from Islamist terrorism in Britain. The director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, spoke in October of “a dramatic upshift in the threat this year” to “the highest tempo I’ve seen in my 34-year career”.
The number of terrorist prisoners in British jails has also risen in the past year to 213, of whom 88% (187) have Islamist extremist views. A further 8% (16) are categorised as holding “rightwing ideologies”.

Teh Gruaniad

When allah's holy warriors return from jihad in Syria/Iraq, things could get a lot worse.

OMG!!! 400 arrests for "terrorism-related offences"!!! (Note arrests, not convictions). So these are mostly people suspected of stuff that they may or may not have done, and that if they did do it, may or may not have been terrorism related, and that if it was terrorism related, may or may not have been, or have led to, violence.

And there were only 400 of them. No wonder the percentage increase was big enough to make scary headlines.

Meanwhile, over 5,500 people committed suicide in the UK - so even if each of these 400 arrests represented a genuine threat to life, UK citizens are at ten times the risk from themselves as they are from terrorists. Of course, the 213 prisoners in British jails are no threat to the public, because they are already in jail.

I'll just be hiding from myself under my bed if anyone needs me. :rolleyes:

Yup. This is more an indicator of how terrified Brits are rather than any real threat. That said, I do think we have more reason than ever before to worry, since the ISIS Jihadis are coming back home.

That is not unlike how Rohingya in Burma or Albanians in Kosovo are using demographics as a weapon. In fact, it's a common Muslim tactic.

I didn't know the British empire in the 19'th century was a caliphate. All these years I thought they were Christian. Boy, you teach me new stuff all the time. The more you know.

Kosovo/Serbia was conquered by the Ottoman empire. They didn't use demographics as a weapon in those wars. They used weapons as weapons. It was Muslim for 300 years. It was the most advanced and powerful empire and army in the entire world at that point. If they would have made an effort to Islamise the Balkans there was nothing that could have stopped them. There would have been no Christians left.

British Isis fighters should be hunted down and killed, says defence secretary

Note that this is diametrically different than what Zoidberg wants to do, which is to bring ISIS fighters back to Europe and pay them a stipend. I prefer the Williamson doctrine.

I just prefer western civilization and the rule of law. If we sacrifice it in the name of some nebulous higher ideal we will lose our freedoms.

On an emotional level I'm all for lining all the ISIS fighters up and shooting them. They certainly deserve it. But it assumes we know which ones it is. People just going there isn't enough. What about people going there, and once there changing their minds, and wanting to leave? Shot or not shot? What law are you using? What's the motivation? The Syrian civil war is a civil war. Going there and joining a side shouldn't be illegal. Freedom of conscience means being free to fight for what you think is right. British laws only apply within England. Extending British laws to cover the entire planet is tricky. The only law we have that does that is the Haag tribunal. But that requires some pretty specific violations. Violations that always will acquit the grunts.

It's not that I welcome them back. I don't. It's just that I've read up on the legal situation. There's not a lot we can do about them. If you can come up with legally valid ways to do it, I'm all ears?

The number of people arrested over terrorism-related offences in Britain has risen by 54% to 400 in one of the most intense periods for attacks in recent history. The Home Office said the increase in the year to September was due partly to the 64 arrests made after the attacks in London and Manchester, bringing the total to the highest number since records began in 2001. The figures reflect the growing threat from Islamist terrorism in Britain. The director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, spoke in October of “a dramatic upshift in the threat this year” to “the highest tempo I’ve seen in my 34-year career”.
The number of terrorist prisoners in British jails has also risen in the past year to 213, of whom 88% (187) have Islamist extremist views. A further 8% (16) are categorised as holding “rightwing ideologies”.

Teh Gruaniad

When allah's holy warriors return from jihad in Syria/Iraq, things could get a lot worse.

OMG!!! 400 arrests for "terrorism-related offences"!!! (Note arrests, not convictions). So these are mostly people suspected of stuff that they may or may not have done, and that if they did do it, may or may not have been terrorism related, and that if it was terrorism related, may or may not have been, or have led to, violence.

And there were only 400 of them. No wonder the percentage increase was big enough to make scary headlines.

Meanwhile, over 5,500 people committed suicide in the UK - so even if each of these 400 arrests represented a genuine threat to life, UK citizens are at ten times the risk from themselves as they are from terrorists. Of course, the 213 prisoners in British jails are no threat to the public, because they are already in jail.

I'll just be hiding from myself under my bed if anyone needs me. :rolleyes:

Says the chickens who supports Colonel Sanders. Meanwhile British security should stop observing the up to 20.000 people considered extremists, and the 100 jihadist!

One can lead a camel to a water hole, but one cannot make the camel drink. No amount of proof will ever convince left leaning ideologues of the facts that " Europe submits voluntarily to islamasation! "

Meanwhile, a jihadist plot to assassinate Teresa May has been foiled.
British intelligence services has so far foiled nine terror plans this year alone.
British security services have been stretched to break8ng point. 100 top suspects out of 20.000 currently monitored aren't Catholics or protestant, or any other ideology except the " religion of peace." The death cult Islam.

Yeah, I almost let sorry for the Maybot that the assassination attempt didn’t get more airtime- however the ongoing Brexit fuck ups were more interesting it seems.

Also, British security forces, police & border patrols are suffering due to massive & ongoing cutbacks by the Tories. All of which started under Maybot before she was PM.

Dogs are already in the majority in my house. Clearly Australia is being overrun with dogs. Or perhaps 'parts of major cities' is not representative of entire nations of which those 'parts of cities' form a trivial subset.
Unlike dogs, Muslims can vote. And it's legal to spay and neuter dogs to control the population.

But just like dogs, being in the majority in a small area doesn't imply being in a majority nationwide.

Your statistics are bogus, and you should be ashamed of presenting them as though they were meaningful.

Bogus? A recent plebiscite in Australia on same sex marriage resulted in over 60% approval. The strongest opponents [ up to 80% disapproval] We're from mostly Muslim majority suburbs of Western Sydney. Say again how Islamic mass migration will not change Western Culture and freedoms!

Bogus? A recent plebiscite in Australia on same sex marriage resulted in over 60% approval. The strongest opponents [ up to 80% disapproval] We're from mostly Muslim majority suburbs of Western Sydney. Say again how Islamic mass migration will not change Western Culture and freedoms!

This is not at all relevant to bilby's post.

In other news, you still haven't proven that you're not a criminal.

I shall therefore assume that you are, and urge all other foristas to do the same.

So I am guilty only of accusing you of abusing statistics in EXACTLY the way that you did IN RESPONSE to the accusation.

Your admission of shameless abuse of statistics, and your repetition of your offense as a part of your defence, is NOT evidence that shame is unwarranted; You should be deeply ashamed of yourself, and it says nothing good about you that you are not.

As I keep saying we're 2 million homes short in the UK and migrants still pour in. Where can we put the buggers?

As I keep saying we're 2 million homes short in the UK and migrants still pour in. Where can we put the buggers?

This is in no way a reply to what bilby said, but how about this: Number of empty homes in the UK reaches 20-year high in 2017

This is in no way a reply to what bilby said, but how about this: Number of empty homes in the UK reaches 20-year high in 2017

Even if the government purchased all of them there would still be a shortage.

Further the figures include those waiting for tenants and owners to move in so the surplus is somewhat inflated.

Further the figures include those waiting for tenants and owners to move in so the surplus is somewhat inflated.

That may or may not be so.
Your post is still a derail. The housing shortage, real as it may be, isn't going to go away if instead of Iraqis, Poles move in. On the question of whether or not proclaiming that "Europe submits voluntarily" is baseless hyperbole, arrived at by misapplying math one doesn't understand to assumptions that can be demonstrated to be false, it thus has exactly this much bearing: 0.0

3cc514ced345ffa555ca1d075c2319af57734ba1a4d0cb5d064e6d84010d581d.jpg

Your post is still a derail. The housing shortage, real as it may be, isn't going to go away if instead of Iraqis, Poles move in. On the question of whether or not proclaiming that "Europe submits voluntarily" is baseless hyperbole, arrived at by misapplying math one doesn't understand to assumptions that can be demonstrated to be false, it thus has exactly this much bearing: 0.0

There s no misapplication of maths,. The main reason against mass immigration is the acute shortage of housing schools and healthcare which cannot keep up. Of course mass migration creates more jobs like Polish midwives to pull out the babies, translators as less English is spoken and so forth. Exacerbating this ‘Austerity’ meant credit restrictions forcing small and several self-employed builders out of business

If just 0.01% are terrorists and some others that way inclined, that’s enough based on volume alone, thus increasing security issues.

There s no misapplication of maths,. The main reason against mass immigration is the acute shortage of housing schools and healthcare which cannot keep up. Of course mass migration creates more jobs like Polish midwives to pull out the babies, translators as less English is spoken and so forth. Exacerbating this ‘Austerity’ meant credit restrictions forcing small and several self-employed builders out of business

If just 0.01% are terrorists and some others that way inclined, that’s enough based on volume alone, thus increasing security issues.

Try again when sober.

Try again when sober.

Housing and security issues are sober ones.

You just said it. Why do I need to repeat it?

If the worst the Muslims can do to our civilisation is to allow us to vote 67% in favour of freedom rather than 69%, then they are not a threat in any way.

Radical Christians contributed FAR more to the 'no' vote than Muslims did. Why should I be scared of Muslims, when insane religious lunatics like Tony Abbott can become PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom