• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've also had it explained to you many times. This study assumes that it stays exactly the same as it is now. Which violates the pattern for how the demographic shifts always have occurred. There's no explanation as to why that would be the case, so therefore likely nonsense. How about worrying about a real problem?

Here is the real problem!
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12466/how-muslim-migration-made-malmo-sweden-crime-michael-qazvini#

I'm sorry, but that article had zero substance. It doesn't make any tangible claims. So I'm not sure why you posted that article. Daily Wire is a regular offender at Snopes. It's just a fake news/click bait site.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/daily-wire/

Malmö does have that highest crime rate in Sweden. The reason is no mystery, is easy to look up, and suspiciously absent from that article. So here's what I think, I think they didn't look up anything. They just made shit up.

Any place on earth that has a high percentage of Muslims has a high rate of crime including rape! Can you prove that's not the case? By the way, it's Muslims who are committing 90% of terrorists attacks in the West not other religions/ideology.

I'm sorry, but that article had zero substance. It doesn't make any tangible claims. So I'm not sure why you posted that article. Daily Wire is a regular offender at Snopes. It's just a fake news/click bait site.

Malmö does have that highest crime rate in Sweden. The reason is no mystery, is easy to look up, and suspiciously absent from that article. So here's what I think, I think they didn't look up anything. They just made shit up.

Any place on earth that has a high percentage of Muslims has a high rate of crime including rape! Can you prove that's not the case? By the way, it's Muslims who are committing 90% of terrorists attacks in the West not other religions/ideology.

You didn't answer the question. Why did you post the link?

Those are absurd claims. I'd say burden of proof is on you?

Any place on earth that where angelo has ever lived for more than a couple of months had an uptick of unresolved crime cases exactly while he was there. Can you prove that's not the case?

You don't win arguments with "can you prove that's not the case", you win arguments by presenting positive evidence, discussing alternative explanations, and demonstrating why those are insufficient. If it weren't so, I could accuse you of whatever atrocity my sick mind (and I do have a sick mind when I need to) can come up with and the rest of the forum would have to take my accusation at face value until you prove otherwise.

Except he's not wrong;

The Muslim population in some European countries could triple by 2050 while it will barely change in others, according to new projections released by the Washington-based Pew Research Centre.
Even if all current 28 EU members, plus Norway and Switzerland, closed their borders to migrants, the Muslim population share in the west would continue to grow owing to a younger age profile and higher fertility rates
In the medium migration scenario - perhaps the most likely - Sweden would have the biggest share of population at 20.5%.
Apart from migration, the number of Muslims in Europe is set to grow considerably through natural increases. Europe’s Muslims have more children than members of other religious groups, or people of no religion, the study shows. The European average fertility rate is 2.6 for Muslims compared to 1.6 for non-Muslims.

The Gruaniad

This study assumes that it stays exactly the same as it is now.

No it doesn't. It actually creates three different scenarios based on what is actually happening, taking into account muslim fertility rates possibly declining.

You may quibble about the timescale but the research shows what is actually happening, muslims are reproducing faster than indigenous Europeans. Added to this are the hundreds of thousands of muslims streaming into Europe.

Even if all current 28 EU members, plus Norway and Switzerland, closed their borders to migrants, the Muslim population share in the west would continue to grow owing to a younger age profile and higher fertility rates

No-one has denied a younger age profile, or *currently* higher tfrs - but tfrs are changeable and observed to be undergoing a change *right* *now*!

Yes, there'll be some growth. It'll also continue to get colder in the Northern hemisphere for at least a few more weeks. This doesn't mean that Aboriginal Europeans will become a minority before the end of the century anymore than the other thing means that the Carribean will freeze over in March.

One can lead a camel to a water hole, but one cannot make the camel drink. No amount of proof will ever convince left leaning ideologues of the facts that " Europe submits voluntarily to islamasation! "

Meanwhile, a jihadist plot to assassinate Teresa May has been foiled.
British intelligence services has so far foiled nine terror plans this year alone.
British security services have been stretched to break8ng point. 100 top suspects out of 20.000 currently monitored aren't Catholics or protestant, or any other ideology except the " religion of peace." The death cult Islam.

One can lead a camel to a water hole, but one cannot make the camel drink. No amount of proof will ever convince left leaning ideologues of the facts that " Europe submits voluntarily to islamasation! "

British intelligence services has so far foiled nine terror plans this year alone.
British security services have been stretched to break8ng point. 100 top suspects out of 20.000 currently monitored aren't Catholics or protestant, or any other ideology except the " religion of peace." The death cult Islam.

You can lead Donald Trump to the facts, but one cannot make him not believe insane crap conservative conspiracy theory nuts invent on the Internet.

One can lead a camel to a water hole, but one cannot make the camel drink. No amount of proof will ever convince left leaning ideologues of the facts that " Europe submits voluntarily to islamasation! "(...)

No proof has been presented. No more proof than I presented that you're a criminal. Remember, you haven't proved you aren't one:

"Any place on earth that where angelo has ever lived for more than a couple of months had an uptick of unresolved crime cases exactly while he was there. Can you prove that's not the case?"

Ask yourself "Why are persons in other tribes so repugnant if the main path to cleansing includes rape?"

This is not a case of different tribes. We're all from the human, or homo sapiens tribe. This is a case of up to a quarter of this tribe wanting to take the other three quarter of this tribe back to a barbaric, backward time before the advent of science and discovery. To submit to a bloodthirsty fictional war monger deity or else!

British Isis fighters should be hunted down and killed, says defence secretary

Note that this is diametrically different than what Zoidberg wants to do, which is to bring ISIS fighters back to Europe and pay them a stipend. I prefer the Williamson doctrine.

The number of people arrested over terrorism-related offences in Britain has risen by 54% to 400 in one of the most intense periods for attacks in recent history. The Home Office said the increase in the year to September was due partly to the 64 arrests made after the attacks in London and Manchester, bringing the total to the highest number since records began in 2001. The figures reflect the growing threat from Islamist terrorism in Britain. The director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, spoke in October of “a dramatic upshift in the threat this year” to “the highest tempo I’ve seen in my 34-year career”.
The number of terrorist prisoners in British jails has also risen in the past year to 213, of whom 88% (187) have Islamist extremist views. A further 8% (16) are categorised as holding “rightwing ideologies”.

Teh Gruaniad

When allah's holy warriors return from jihad in Syria/Iraq, things could get a lot worse.

The number of people arrested over terrorism-related offences in Britain has risen by 54% to 400 in one of the most intense periods for attacks in recent history. The Home Office said the increase in the year to September was due partly to the 64 arrests made after the attacks in London and Manchester, bringing the total to the highest number since records began in 2001. The figures reflect the growing threat from Islamist terrorism in Britain. The director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, spoke in October of “a dramatic upshift in the threat this year” to “the highest tempo I’ve seen in my 34-year career”.
The number of terrorist prisoners in British jails has also risen in the past year to 213, of whom 88% (187) have Islamist extremist views. A further 8% (16) are categorised as holding “rightwing ideologies”.

Teh Gruaniad

When allah's holy warriors return from jihad in Syria/Iraq, things could get a lot worse.

OMG!!! 400 arrests for "terrorism-related offences"!!! (Note arrests, not convictions). So these are mostly people suspected of stuff that they may or may not have done, and that if they did do it, may or may not have been terrorism related, and that if it was terrorism related, may or may not have been, or have led to, violence.

And there were only 400 of them. No wonder the percentage increase was big enough to make scary headlines.

Meanwhile, over 5,500 people committed suicide in the UK - so even if each of these 400 arrests represented a genuine threat to life, UK citizens are at ten times the risk from themselves as they are from terrorists. Of course, the 213 prisoners in British jails are no threat to the public, because they are already in jail.

I'll just be hiding from myself under my bed if anyone needs me. :rolleyes:

No-one has denied a younger age profile, or *currently* higher tfrs - but tfrs are changeable and observed to be undergoing a change *right* *now*!
The fertility rates in places like Afghanistan dropped from astronomic to merely extremely large. And the rest of the Muslim world is not much different. Take Palestinians, probably the favorite Muslims of the western Left.
A married teenage couple in Gaza
Sandra Hoyn said:
Ahmed, 15, and Tamara, 14, live with his parents in Beit Lahiya in northern Gaza city. Ahmed was in love with Tamara and found her cute, that is why he asked her on his 15th birthday if she would marry him. In the fall of 2013 they married. Since then they are trying to get pregnant as it is their parents wish. Children are important in Gaza. A child can go to work and earn money. Around 780.000 children are living in Gaza. More than half the population is younger than 18 years.
This is a culture very different from the western Culture. Note that the stated reason for having all these children very young is very spurious. There is high youth unemployment in Gaza - you do not produce more because you need the workforce.
Many people in Gaza are poor and without work. Since their wedding the families have debt. The celebration has cost 700 shekel and they had to pay 200 shekels for borrowing Tamara’s dress. Ahmed’s father sits on the floor during the day and smokes. Since Ahmed was eleven years old he no longer goes to school in order to support the family financially. He collects stones at the border and sells them.
I guess that's Ahmed's motivation. He hopes that in 12 years he can retire at age 26 and send his son to collect stones while he sits at home and smokes (weed?) every day, like he's Snoop Dog or something. I mean why isn't Ahmed's dad working? Even if only to go with Ahmed to help him collect stones. And what kind of business is that? It reminds me of the Elbonian mud delivery industry.
Eight months have passed, their parents and Ahmed are surprised that Tamara is not yet pregnant.
I am not. If you follow the link and look at the photos, he looks like he's her kid brother or something.
They want Tamara to go to the doctor for a check up. While Tamara is sitting in the waiting room, the doctor delivers a baby from a 35 year old woman. It is the womans tenth child. Women in the Gaza Strip have an average of five or more children because they believe that children will one day protect them against the enemy.
10th child! That's Muslim values for you. After 10 births, I bet her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard. High five!
Oh, and she wants all those children so they may become terrorists. Nice!
Ahmed and Tamara stand in front of the mattresses on which the other family members sleep. Ahmed and Tamara sleep in their own bedroom, because they have to get pregnant as it is their parents wish.
Yeah, it's every parent's wish to see their 14 year old knocked up by a 15 year-old who looks about 12 and who makes pennies collecting stones.
And Palestinian Muslims are using their birth rates as a weapon:
Is over-population in Gaza an act of resistance?
AlAraby said:
Many Palestinians consider high birth rates a form of resistance against the Israeli occupation, and reject birth control. Former Palestinian President Yasser Arafat compounded that belief, saying "the womb of the Arab woman is my best weapon".
That is not unlike how Rohingya in Burma or Albanians in Kosovo are using demographics as a weapon. In fact, it's a common Muslim tactic.
Neman Zorob, an 80-year-old Palestinian grandfather, recently had a baby girl after marrying again, after his first wife passed away. Zorob, who lives in Khan Younis, said he had a dream that he would have four children with her. "This is my first," he proudly declared.
"After the death of my wife at 68, I decided to marry another woman to help me live my life," he added. "I am healthier than most of the youngsters, and I will have more children."
Well he at least appears to get the job done, unlike Ahmed. Must be all the honey and milk. Or a young neighbor.
Naema el-Batsh is just 20 years old. She already has 11 children, including five sets of twins.
11 children by age 20! Damn! She must have started even younger than Tamara, even with the twins. However, if she was in Europe, she'd be getting a lot of taxpayer money for all those children. Europeans are funding their demographic demise.

Yes, there'll be some growth. It'll also continue to get colder in the Northern hemisphere for at least a few more weeks. This doesn't mean that Aboriginal Europeans will become a minority before the end of the century anymore than the other thing means that the Carribean will freeze over in March.
You are discounting the continued influx of high birthrate mass Muslim migrants. It is possible that the descendants of current mass migrants will adopt Western procreation norms. But at the same time, you have continued large scale migration of Muslims that is allowed, even encouraged. I do not see how anybody can deny that Muslims will become a majority in Europe in a few decades. They already are majorities in parts of major cities like Malmö or Birmingham.

The fertility rates in places like Afghanistan dropped from astronomic to merely extremely large. And the rest of the Muslim world is not much different. Take Palestinians, probably the favorite Muslims of the western Left.
A married teenage couple in Gaza

This is a culture very different from the western Culture. Note that the stated reason for having all these children very young is very spurious. There is high youth unemployment in Gaza - you do not produce more because you need the workforce.
Many people in Gaza are poor and without work. Since their wedding the families have debt. The celebration has cost 700 shekel and they had to pay 200 shekels for borrowing Tamara’s dress. Ahmed’s father sits on the floor during the day and smokes. Since Ahmed was eleven years old he no longer goes to school in order to support the family financially. He collects stones at the border and sells them.
I guess that's Ahmed's motivation. He hopes that in 12 years he can retire at age 26 and send his son to collect stones while he sits at home and smokes (weed?) every day, like he's Snoop Dog or something. I mean why isn't Ahmed's dad working? Even if only to go with Ahmed to help him collect stones. And what kind of business is that? It reminds me of the Elbonian mud delivery industry.
Eight months have passed, their parents and Ahmed are surprised that Tamara is not yet pregnant.
I am not. If you follow the link and look at the photos, he looks like he's her kid brother or something.
They want Tamara to go to the doctor for a check up. While Tamara is sitting in the waiting room, the doctor delivers a baby from a 35 year old woman. It is the womans tenth child. Women in the Gaza Strip have an average of five or more children because they believe that children will one day protect them against the enemy.
10th child! That's Muslim values for you. After 10 births, I bet her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard. High five!
Oh, and she wants all those children so they may become terrorists. Nice!
Ahmed and Tamara stand in front of the mattresses on which the other family members sleep. Ahmed and Tamara sleep in their own bedroom, because they have to get pregnant as it is their parents wish.
Yeah, it's every parent's wish to see their 14 year old knocked up by a 15 year-old who looks about 12 and who makes pennies collecting stones.
And Palestinian Muslims are using their birth rates as a weapon:
Is over-population in Gaza an act of resistance?
AlAraby said:
Many Palestinians consider high birth rates a form of resistance against the Israeli occupation, and reject birth control. Former Palestinian President Yasser Arafat compounded that belief, saying "the womb of the Arab woman is my best weapon".
That is not unlike how Rohingya in Burma or Albanians in Kosovo are using demographics as a weapon. In fact, it's a common Muslim tactic.
Neman Zorob, an 80-year-old Palestinian grandfather, recently had a baby girl after marrying again, after his first wife passed away. Zorob, who lives in Khan Younis, said he had a dream that he would have four children with her. "This is my first," he proudly declared.
"After the death of my wife at 68, I decided to marry another woman to help me live my life," he added. "I am healthier than most of the youngsters, and I will have more children."
Well he at least appears to get the job done, unlike Ahmed. Must be all the honey and milk. Or a young neighbor.
Naema el-Batsh is just 20 years old. She already has 11 children, including five sets of twins.
11 children by age 20! Damn! She must have started even younger than Tamara, even with the twins. However, if she was in Europe, she'd be getting a lot of taxpayer money for all those children. Europeans are funding their demographic demise.

You are discounting the continued influx of high birthrate mass Muslim migrants. It is possible that the descendants of current mass migrants will adopt Western procreation norms. But at the same time, you have continued large scale migration of Muslims that is allowed, even encouraged. I do not see how anybody can deny that Muslims will become a majority in Europe in a few decades. They already are majorities in parts of major cities like Malmö or Birmingham.

Dogs are already in the majority in my house. Clearly Australia is being overrun with dogs. Or perhaps 'parts of major cities' is not representative of entire nations of which those 'parts of cities' form a trivial subset.

Dogs are already in the majority in my house. Clearly Australia is being overrun with dogs. Or perhaps 'parts of major cities' is not representative of entire nations of which those 'parts of cities' form a trivial subset.
Unlike dogs, Muslims can vote. And it's legal to spay and neuter dogs to control the population.

Unlike dogs, Muslims can vote. And it's legal to spay and neuter dogs to control the population.

But just like dogs, being in the majority in a small area doesn't imply being in a majority nationwide.

Your statistics are bogus, and you should be ashamed of presenting them as though they were meaningful.

<snipping irrelevant rant>
You are discounting the continued influx of high birthrate mass Muslim migrants. It is possible that the descendants of current mass migrants will adopt Western procreation norms. <snip>

Not in the slightest. I very explicitly mentioned that in the main countries of origin, birth rates are also in free fall, so even allowing for continued immigration, and for the first generation of migrants having birth rates comparable to those in their home countries, the overall rate will rapidly fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom