• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey unter, no comment on the LGBT curriculum being bounced from the Muslim majority schools? This is a good thing, right? These muslims are oppressed right?

Almost like the golem is turning on its master.

Muslims are people.

They can be as sick as the Americans who planned the attack of Iraq and when things got bad started rounding up people randomly and torturing them all in the hopes of getting some information.

Funny how that article only talks about deaths yet you say "attacks".

As if you are unable to relay simple facts from a very simple little article.

Evil distorted hateful minds are the real enemy and always have been.

The idea that you should hate the whole because a tiny fraction have done something wrong would mean the end of all humanity.

And really that is what these hateful little pathetic weak creatures want.

Self loathing pathological bigots.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/...n-country-has-successfully-integrated-muslims

The facts speak for themselves. Only a complete moron can ignore the facts!

Hey unter, no comment on the LGBT curriculum being bounced from the Muslim majority schools? This is a good thing, right? These muslims are oppressed right?

Almost like the golem is turning on its master.

Muslims are people.

They can be as sick as the Americans who planned the attack of Iraq and when things got bad started rounding up people randomly and torturing them all in the hopes of getting some information.

The birth of all this can be traced right back to the overthrow of Shah of Iran and the rise of Islamic fundamentalism by Ayatollah Khomeini and the his teaching of a literal reading of the Koran. Allowing the bubbling Islamic ideology since the defeat of the Islamic caliph in WW1 to float to the top of the Islamic cesspool.

The birth of all this can be traced right back to the overthrow of Shah of Iran and the rise of Islamic fundamentalism by Ayatollah Khomeini and the his teaching of a literal reading of the Koran. Allowing the bubbling Islamic ideology since the defeat of the Islamic caliph in WW1 to float to the top of the Islamic cesspool.

The US and Britain overturned Iranian democracy to install the dictator called a Shah.

They moved Iran from democracy to fundamentalism with their sick meddling.

The US and Britain overturned Iranian democracy to install the dictator called a Shah.

Had they not done so, Islamic terrorism on the scale we have it today would have started much sooner than 9/11. First it was the Shah, then Nasser, Gaddafi, Saddam who held the mullahs in check. Once the mullahs took over, the masses of muslims started rioting and the various terrorist factions multiplied carrying on the work of subduing the non islamic world just as Muhammad taught them. " By terrorism I conquered"

Had they not done so, Islamic terrorism on the scale we have it today would have started much sooner than 9/11. First it was the Shah, then Nasser, Gaddafi, Saddam who held the mullahs in check. Once the mullahs took over, the masses of muslims started rioting and the various terrorist factions multiplied carrying on the work of subduing the non islamic world just as Muhammad taught them. " By terrorism I conquered"

There is nothing that can penetrate ignorance.

Iran had a democracy. Fundamentalism was shrinking.

The US and Britain wanted to control Iranian oil. They thought they had some right to do it.

They destroyed the democracy and and installed a brutal dictator.

The dictator is what created the rise of fundamentalism that was shrinking with the democracy.

You don't have a clue.

There is nothing that can penetrate ignorance.

The US and Britain wanted to control Iranian oil. They thought they had some right to do it.

They destroyed the democracy and and installed a brutal dictator.

The dictator is what created the rise of fundamentalism that was shrinking with the democracy.

You don't have a clue.

I don't have a clue? Then you're just a watermelon whose hatred of the West has turned your brain into mush!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/world/middleeast/iran-presidential-election-democracy.html

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[5] or "Operation Ajax"),[6][7][8][9] and the first United States covert action to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

This requires knowing Iranian history before the Islamic Revolution where it seems you think Iranian history began.

I guess the only way the evil moozlim narrative works is if you cherry pick history and believe events occur in a vacuum.

They were being manipulated, it wasn't a true democracy. Besides, fundamentalism was shrinking under the Shah, also. I was there in 1975, they were in much better shape than the nearby countries.

They US and Britain didn't want Iran to steal their production facilities. And I'm aware you don't see nationalization as theft but it always is.

So, I am curious to see what would happen if a white non muslim parent group would pull their kids out of school over LGBT courses. I don't agree with that even from the muslims, but it would be interesting to see.

So, I am curious to see what would happen if a white non muslim parent group would pull their kids out of school over LGBT courses. I don't agree with that even from the muslims, but it would be interesting to see.

What we've learned is that for the intersectional caste system, Muslim trumps gay.

What we've learned is that for the intersectional caste system, Muslim trumps gay.

But what about transgender?

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[5] or "Operation Ajax"),[6][7][8][9] and the first United States covert action to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.[10]

This requires knowing Iranian history before the Islamic Revolution where it seems you think Iranian history began.

in your case, required reading! ..............................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Middle_East

in your case, required reading! ..............................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Middle_East

You're the second grader who didn't know the US and Britain overturned democracy in Iran.

I guess the only way the evil moozlim narrative works is if you cherry pick history and believe events occur in a vacuum.

Another islam apologist. Geesus Kcrist, how do you get by a whole day without bumping into walls while going through life wearing blinkers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

- - - Updated - - -

You're the second grader who didn't know the US and Britain overturned democracy in Iran.

One can lead a donkey to water, but one can't make it drink!

Another islam apologist. Geesus Kcrist, how do you get by a whole day without bumping into walls while going through life wearing blinkers!

- - - Updated - - -

The donkey is the one who didn't know about the overthrowing of Iranian democracy by the US and Britain.

And the ass is the one who doesn't seem to comprehend the importance.

- - - Updated - - -

The donkey is the one who didn't know about the overthrowing of Iranian democracy by the US and Britain.

Did you even hyperscroll through the Wiki source I posted? Obviously not!

Did you even hyperscroll through the Wiki source I posted? Obviously not!

Posting a link won't make you less than somebody who didn't know about the US/British overthrow of Iranian democracy.

What do you have to say about it now that you have learned about it?

Iran was a modern democracy. The world would look very different had the US and Britain not fucked it up with sick greed.

If they had not supported a fundamentalist dictatorship in Saudi Arabia for decades.

Those crazy Christians wreaking havoc in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom