• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran had a democracy. Fundamentalism was shrinking.

You have a very specialized definition of "democracy". Does Iran really qualify?

And before you say it, I am aware that asking you for elaboration is a love of dictatorship.

What the fuck do YOU know about it?

Prove to me why I should care about your opinion?

You have a very specialized definition of "democracy". Does Iran really qualify?

And before you say it, I am aware that asking you for elaboration is a love of dictatorship.

I know you have a very specialized definition of "democracy" because you have posted such. That's why I ask if Iran meets your specialized definition, if it really is a democracy by your standards.

You took the time to reply.

I know you have a very specialized definition of "democracy" because you have posted such. That's why I ask if Iran meets your specialized definition, if it really is a democracy by your standards.

You took the time to reply.

FAIL!

Have a nice existence. I wouldn't call it a life. That takes intelligence.

Untermensche has his own personal definitions for most words. It makes it hard to understand what he's talking about

Untermensche has his own personal definitions for most words. It makes it hard to understand what he's talking about

I painstakingly define my terms, I define and define and define, and still some claim I use terms they don't understand.

The problem is all their's.

I painstakingly define my terms

Which is why people ask you to elaborate or explain.

But only people who "love dictatorship" ever ask you to elaborate or explain.

I explain and explain and explain.

Then everything is forgotten by the people who ask but don't really care or want to know anything.

And I have to explain it all again.

Nothing get's through to these people who claim I don't explain.

I agree that he does painstakingly re-define the words he uses. The big question is, why? Why not just leave them the fuck alone? Why not keep the dictionary definition? Alas, it is a mystery. Untermensche's mind works in mysterious ways.

I agree that he does painstakingly re-define the words he uses. The big question is, why? Why not just leave them the fuck alone? Why not keep the dictionary definition? Alas, it is a mystery. Untermensche's mind works in mysterious ways.

This kind of talk is inflammatory and is nothing but ignorant trouble making.

If you think I use a word badly PROVE IT.

You can't deal with my ideas so you say ignorant shit instead.

I painstakingly define my terms, I define and define and define, and still some claim I use terms they don't understand.

This might well be the most ironic post of the thread.

Competing against angelo, a feat.

I bet you cannot give one example.

And I bet that won't matter to you.

Examples where you gave a definition but kept using the word just defined in a way that is clearly incompatible with the definition, implying you were equivocating different definitions of the same word?

Or examples were you refused to provide a definition upon repeated requests by people who couldn't make sense of claims which were obviously wrong under the standard definitions of the words contained, the requests being caused by people giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you a chance to clarify rather than immediately concluding you're rambling?

Or examples where you quietly changed the definition of a word half way through a discussion when you found (but never admitted) holes in your previous line of argumentation, and then pretended everyone else was stupid for following the old definition you'd provided and not following you on the never explicit re-definition?

Which one do you want me to start digging up examples of?

The donkey is the one who didn't know about the overthrowing of Iranian democracy by the US and Britain.

And the ass is the one who doesn't seem to comprehend the importance.

Did you even hyperscroll through the Wiki source I posted? Obviously not!

Posting a link won't make you less than somebody who didn't know about the US/British overthrow of Iranian democracy.

What do you have to say about it now that you have learned about it?

Iran was a modern democracy. The world would look very different had the US and Britain not fucked it up with sick greed.

If they had not supported a fundamentalist dictatorship in Saudi Arabia for decades.

Those crazy Christians wreaking havoc in the world.

You really are ignorant of the world around you. And here I was thinking you were just kidding!

The Middle East have never known democracy since the armies of Muhammad, or his descendents conquered most of the Middle East and beyond. It's not " crazy Christians " wreaking havoc in the world. It's Islam in all it's forms and the leftists who back them for some strange reason. Could it be that after the collapse of the utopian Soviet Empire, it left a vacuum leaving leftists confused and with nothing left to worship except a totalitarian ideology like islam?

Little do they realise that appeasing and or submitting to this retrograde, savage, violent ideology is laying a path to the of Western values and freedom, democracy which millions died in two World Wars to defend and uphold. Perhaps the leftists can foresee the death of their own culture and can see a day in the not too distant future when they'll be the servants of Islam, and hope their masters will show them mercy and some respect by submitting to them [islam] now before they finally grind Christianity and all other religions as well as atheism into the rubble.

It's forlorn thought because they'll only have one choice. Convert to Islam or die. In other words, it's like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders!

Examples where you gave a definition but kept using the word just defined in a way that is clearly incompatible with the definition, implying you were equivocating different definitions of the same word?

Or examples were you refused to provide a definition upon repeated requests by people who couldn't make sense of claims which were obviously wrong under the standard definitions of the words contained, the requests being caused by people giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you a chance to clarify rather than immediately concluding you're rambling?

Or examples where you quietly changed the definition of a word half way through a discussion when you found (but never admitted) holes in your previous line of argumentation, and then pretended everyone else was stupid for following the old definition you'd provided and not following you on the never explicit re-definition?

Which one do you want me to start digging up examples of?

You are full of shit.

There is nothing here.

Posting a link won't make you less than somebody who didn't know about the US/British overthrow of Iranian democracy.

What do you have to say about it now that you have learned about it?

Iran was a modern democracy. The world would look very different had the US and Britain not fucked it up with sick greed.

If they had not supported a fundamentalist dictatorship in Saudi Arabia for decades.

Those crazy Christians wreaking havoc in the world.

You really are ignorant of the world around you. And here I was thinking you were just kidding!

The Middle East have never known democracy since the armies of Muhammad....

I just showed you when Iran was democratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom