• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

F**k 2016

Speaking of death and 2016, I drove by the scene of a fatal motorcycle accident this afternoon on Highway 101. Traffic reports on the radio warned about the massive backup, but I was stuck in it before I could do anything about it. Lots of police and firetrucks at the scene. Drove right by the body. Two motionless black boots sticking out the end of a yellow tarp. Ugh. I've been in a funk ever since. I don't think I've seen a dead body since 1981 when my aunt died. You just never know when your time is up.

Whattaya want to bet there's going to be one last major death on New Year's Eve, a la Ricky Nelson 1985?

You saw it here first, folks.

Could be they just do not want to live in Trumpworld.

That's what I keep thinking.

I also wish, in spite of how bad its been, that 2016 could last for more than 4 years because I really don't want to see 2017 - 2020

With the baby-boomers who became the stars of the 60s and 70s now reaching their three score and ten, I suspect that the high rate of celebrity deaths in 2016 will continue for at least a decade - and will likely get worse for the next several years.

QEII and Phil the Greek are both in their 90s too. Hold on to your hats folks.

Back
Top Bottom