• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pinned Folding team - The Godless Ones

Denotes a thread or post that is permanently displayed at the top of the subforum.
Looks like late tomorrow (17 Jan 17) we'll cross a major points milestone: 500,000,000! :D

half a billion points team, woo hoo celebrate!

what? nobody celebrates?
I'm a couple days away from having my hands on a couple sata to 6 pin video connectors to power my 4th video card, mail...

elchangoferoz 1080 down and may have taken computer with it. Be a while before he's back up so expect only about 800k a day from this team for a while. we've already lost a spot on team list. Any and all help appreciated. Scrodinger? Depack, er, HammerSquirrel? Bigfield?

elchangoferoz 1080 down and may have taken computer with it. Be a while before he's back up so expect only about 800k a day from this team for a while. we've already lost a spot on team list. Any and all help appreciated. Scrodinger? Depack, er, HammerSquirrel? Bigfield?

I activated mine this morning but it never actually connected.

Overheating problem, looks like CPU issue.
Heat death

Not sure what you mean. I've done nothing different, and my numbers are in line with what they've been for years.

Err, never mind. I see what you're talking about now.

Capture.GIF

Looks like other teams had a big boost, too.

Looks like other teams had a big boost, too.
I dunno about a boost. I was feeling rather underserved for a while, now. I was getting abot 1200-1300 points every three hours, then i went a few days with 0 points, even though i was completing projects... Then suddenly, in between two consecutive tallies, i was credited with 6000 points, then 55000 points.
I wonder if some points were just not getting recorded for some reason, and they were suddenly located?

Because my machine is NOT powerful enough to do 55,736 inside of six hours...

Yeah, I've had big days after a string of zeros, but that didn't happen this time. My stats have been normal for weeks, then suddenly a six-fold jump.

Dunno. I barely understand how they distribute work in the first place.

Wow. Looks like either people like Lugabert, James Brown, Kieth@Co, have solved problems or upgraded. Way to go!

Not really. Just persistent, not scrapping machines but letting them go on just folding. For example an eee laptop/Win XP makes less than 100 points a day, but it's handy beside my bed. Then up to what I use for serious work (I'm doing medical translations) two laptops @ 5000 to 10 000 p/d. Need two, because some software that clients demands only works with Win7, some only run on that ugly W10. Three desktops collected from friends who upgraded. Not super efficient, but contributing. An XP desktop, assembled to my specs a decade or so ago, isn't too fantastic by today's standards, but it churns out towards 1 k per day.

Yeah, I've had big days after a string of zeros, but that didn't happen this time. My stats have been normal for weeks, then suddenly a six-fold jump.

Dunno. I barely understand how they distribute work in the first place.

A couple of weeks ago, I was getting increasingly furious. Several jobs apparently finished but no trace in the statistics. And then, a huge spike. Now, some of my slower things get jobs scheduled for 5 days or more. Makes for wildly swinging stats.

I might (finally) be able to get some time to try to sort our this driver issue this weekend. Hopefully online again soon.

Back
Top Bottom