• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Foodie Thread

Eggy toast. (Ham, pancetta, cherry tomatoes, cheese and egg with toast mixed in) File under tastier than looks.

13221676_10208672497504351_2434635422689467012_n.jpg

Attachments

• Turbo Eggy Toast.jpg
    Turbo Eggy Toast.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1
Steak, mushroom and whisky pie.

Before the oven:
BkbG10v.jpg

After the oven:
kd9oZ2v.jpg

Do you have a healthy version? :eek:

Huh? That is the healthy version! All fresh ingredients, except the whisky, which is 12 years old. And it's brushed with olive oil; does that count as healthy? :D

Twelve years old? Yuck! If I found a bottle of anything in the back of the cupboard that was more than a couple of years old, I would probably chuck it out and buy a fresh bottle.

;)

Huh? That is the healthy version! All fresh ingredients, except the whisky, which is 12 years old. And it's brushed with olive oil; does that count as healthy? :D

oh okay.. off my list then.. :(

Umm ... I suppose you could try a veggie version. Or fish, with white wine instead of whisky. The shortcrust pastry might still be a bit of a health hazard, though.

oh okay.. off my list then.. :(

Umm ... I suppose you could try a veggie version. Or fish, with white wine instead of whisky. The shortcrust pastry might still be a bit of a health hazard, though.

I think the pastry is going to be the killer diet wise. :D

Oh well.

We don't eat a lot of fish actually. Only when out. What we do eat is chicken and pork. Especially pork fillet. Our 100g serve of pork fillet, is 566 kJ. So that is pretty good. We have been having it with a small green salad. As winter approaches, we are leaning more towards stir fry with no oil.

Back
Top Bottom