• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Forgery suspect killed by cop restricting his airway

And again you deflect.
And you are a bully. Are you capable of saying anything without insults?

I've had no shortage of threads where I've been more accommodating of your particular brand of bullshit.

You don't have to participate in this thread; gtfo and create your own if you think I'm mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Person A takes a potentially lethal action with intent to harm but not kill Person B, and Person B dies, it is still murder. Say Person A swings a shovel at Person B's head...

You really think swinging a shovel at somebody's head is comparable with just sitting on them?

Depends on who, how, for how long, etc.

There comes a point where it changes from harassment to an actual threat. They even say the protesters were throwing "trash" at the vehicle--what else were they throwing?
Well personally, I think the officer should know what is being thrown is extremely dangerous to his health before enacting an action that could lead to a substantially dangerous riot! You know, so they know that it was worth it. An officer really needs to be able to say I had absolutely no other choice. Saying "well, I could have been in danger" at this moment doesn't carry any water. The US military in Iraq had much higher constraints on use of violence, and there were people definitely out there trying to kill them.

Anything sufficiently hard is a serious threat.

Using your standard, the autopsy for the state is not independent either.
I never said it was. Not being independent doesn't mean it's automatically rubbish of course, but when neither autopsy is independent, calling one of them "independent" imbues it with an unjustified air of authority.
Perhaps to the unthinking and the ignorant. But to anyone who is paying attention, it clearly means "independent of the state".

Perhaps to the unthinking and the ignorant.
No. Your position is that.

But to anyone who is paying attention, it clearly means "independent of the state".
And the official autopsy is independent of the hearse chaser Crump. So why use the adjective "independent" for the private autopsy commissioned by the family lawyer, when said lawyer definitely has a dog in the hunt.

According to this report;

"Asphyxia due to compression of the neck" cutting off blood flow to Floyd's brain and neck directly caused his death, Baden added.

"He would be alive today if not for the pressure applied to his neck by fired office Derek Chauvin and the strain on his body from the two additional officers kneeing him in his back," Crump said Monday at the press conference.

"Not only was the knee on George's neck a cause of his death but so was the weight of the other two police officers on his back, who not only prevented blood flow into his brain, but also airflow into his lungs.

EZW-cOsWkAA8ZFo
They can't burn down their own neighborhood. They need their weave.
I watched that video. There is no mention of "weaves". The profanity-laden points of that video are
1) "Don't bring the violence and ignorance" here, and
2) take to the racist neighborhoods.

I would think you would agree with the former point and disagree with the latter point (as do I). So why the bigoted description "they need their weave" when there is no mention of that at all? Hmmmm.
I believe the point there - CNN edited the video in a predictable way.

So the NY cop who pointed his gun at the crowd after his supervisor was hit in his (helmeted) head with a brick. Seemed like an automatic response.

Now whether that was right for the cop to do, Di Blasio should have known that before he made his statement.

Yeah, let's blame the cop but give total pass to the fuckers throwing bricks (and worse) at cops ...
Thats classic what-about-ery. Distracting with other incidents.

That truck driver was speeding on a road that had been officially temporarily closed (apparently he managed to get around the ‘road closed’ signs). Looked like the huge truck was doing about 50mph. There were hundreds of people in the road, there could have been many fatalities. And it looked to me like a peaceful protest in that instance, not a riot, albeit the protesters may have illegally blocked the road. One can understand the driver’s frustration, but still.
Remember folks, if a Muslim does that...

Well, the guy was not "white", he was ukrainian, and apparently fought pro-russian "separatists" in Eastern Ukraine. Only the best.

I watched that video. There is no mention of "weaves".
She most definitely mentions weaves. It just got cut from that version of the video for some reason.
Here you go LD, for your viewing pleasure.

Sylville Smith's sister said:
Y'all burnin' down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weave."

The profanity-laden points of that video are
1) "Don't bring the violence and ignorance" here, and
2) take to the racist neighborhoods.
She wants to burn down suburbs, not "racist neighborhoods". Why are you equating suburbs with "racist neighborhoods"?

So why the bigoted description "they need their weave" when there is no mention of that at all?
Because she was the one using that bigoted description. I was just quoting her.

Thats classic what-about-ery. Distracting with other incidents.
It's literally the same incident. The "protester" started it by throwing bricks at police, a potentially lethal threat. Why is the cop attacked for drawing his gun?

Back
Top Bottom