• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Freddie Gray dies a week after being injured during arrest

If it was a father smacking the boy in the same way would it be as well received?

lol, everyone knows all black dads are in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a matriarchal society after all.

This is what happens when you smash the patriarchy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUS7GRlAnlM[/youtube]

I had no idea black men had such fragile spinal cords.
Turns out there may be evidence to support that theory, in the case of Freddie Gray. A conservative blog claims to have dug up evidence that he had surgery on his spine a week prior to his arrest.

http://thefourthestate.co/2015/04/b...ad-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/

Well that's just crazy talk.

Spinal injuries such as those that led to Freddie Gray's death while in police custody require "significant force" akin to the impact from a car accident and can fatally impair the body's ability to regulate blood flow and breathing, according to medical experts.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-gray-injuries-20150420-story.html

Turns out there may be evidence to support that theory, in the case of Freddie Gray. A conservative blog claims to have dug up evidence that he had surgery on his spine a week prior to his arrest.

http://thefourthestate.co/2015/04/b...ad-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/
Wait... so he had neck surgery that weakened his neck and then it just near severed off after not being roughed up by the cops?

If there was an autopsy, there would almost have to be some indication he just recently had surgery.

Wait... so he had neck surgery that weakened his neck and then it just near severed off after not being roughed up by the cops?

If there was an autopsy, there would almost have to be some indication he just recently had surgery.

According to the autopsy he had three fractured vertebrae. Pretty hard to do on your own or with previous surgery.

According to the autopsy he had three fractured vertebrae. Pretty hard to do on your own or with previous surgery.
Well, they were probably broken in the surgery, because the right-wing website implies a neck becomes fragile after surgery. I want to see if the autopsy indicates any incision wound heals from neck surgery.

You want to stop these riots?

Instead of lines of riot police and national guardsmen put out a few lines of mothers.

Shit will calm down right quick.

You saw that mother smacking the shit out of her kid for joining the rioting, eh? Five gold stars to that woman.

This is ridiculous. If he had surgery, they wouldn't have let him out of the hospital if he were in danger of shattering like delicate crystal. This is just the latest version of big, scary, obese, frail Garner. He was big and strong that justified using force against him, but he was also fat and weak, which was the REAL cause of his death, not being strangled.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a matriarchal society after all.

This is what happens when you smash the patriarchy.

This woman in the video is being hailed as "Mom of the Year" in some circles, but to me, this is serious abuse. No mom should be slapping and punching her kid like that, even if he's doing a bunch of thuggish things. Probably the reason why he's acting up in the first place is because his mom has been smacking and punching him like that since he was a baby. That woman should be in jail for child abuse. What the fuck is wrong with people? I was watching Judge Judy the other night and a mom and her son were suing each other for some reason I don't recall, and in telling the story, we find out that the mom and her son got in a fight and starting throwing rocks at each other! Dafuq?

- - - Updated - - -

This woman in the video is being hailed as "Mom of the Year" in some circles, but to me, this is serious abuse. No mom should be slapping and punching her kid like that, even if he's doing a bunch of thuggish things. Probably the reason why he's acting up in the first place is because his mom has been smacking and punching him like that since he was a baby. That woman should be in jail for child abuse. What the fuck is wrong with people? I was watching Judge Judy the other night and a mom and her son were suing each other for some reason I don't recall, and in telling the story, we find out that the mom and her son got in a fight and starting throwing rocks at each other! Dafuq?
Please derail some other thread.

As suspected the story is false.
Baltimore Sun said:
Those reports — which raise questions about the injury that led to his death in April 19 — point to Howard County court records as proof.

But court records examined Wednesday by The Baltimore Sun show the case had nothing to do with a car accident or a spine injury. Instead, they are connected to a lawsuit alleging that Gray and his sister were injured by exposure lead paint.

And the genetics of big scary black men with spines hardened by slavery marches on.

WTF? A conservative blog got it's facts wrong?

I'm sorry, but that just doesn't add up.

You know, lead is kind of heavy. As a kid, may have had a fleck fall off the wall and crush his neck.

Regardless, my sources are telling me that the other "witness" in the van was actually a rhinoceros. My sources also tell me that the police legitimately forgot they had a rhino in the back of the van and are scurrying around in the PD trying to cover their asses on this one. They can't just admit they made a mistake because the rhino was actually part of a black market deal that the Baltimore Police are apparently neck deep in. Admit they are selling rhinos on the black market, and that comes across very badly. Much worse than forgetting about the rhino and getting a suspect killed by it. It leads to just too many questions, which is why the Baltimore PD is running around trying desperately to figure out how to explain this incident. They tried pretending to investigate it, but that didn't work.

I stand corrected! I sensed bullshit when the evidence presented by the blog was not relevant to the type of injury but instead relied on anonymous sources. As usual, it is probably better to wait until a fuller body of facts are released before making judgments. Maybe the cops really did bust a fully intact spine, or maybe not.

I stand corrected! I sensed bullshit when the evidence presented by the blog was not relevant to the type of injury but instead relied on anonymous sources. As usual, it is probably better to wait until a fuller body of facts are released before making judgments. Maybe the cops really did bust a fully intact spine, or maybe not.
Yeah maybe not. Maybe he walked into the van fine and came out on his death bed. This shit just happens sometimes. Occam's razor comes to one and only one conclusion. I have never seen such disregard to simple logic before... that didn't involve the Tea Party and politics.

Back
Top Bottom