• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged Gaza just launched an unprovoked attack on Israel

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
Working for MSF by day, Islamic Jihad terrorist by night.

IDF: Slain Gazan named as Doctors Without Borders staffer was Islamic Jihad rocket maker

Also, this tweet shows some photos of the physiotherapist cum rocket expert in uniform:

MSF claim that there were other causalities, but they are also denying he was moonlighting as a terrorist, so we should take whatever they say with a bucketful of salt.
. Too bad your glee is not moderated by the death of the 3 children and other civilians that the killing of this “rocket expert” apparently required.

Yeah, I'm sure we can't find any pictures of physicians wearing their military uniforms. I certainly haven't seen any displayed in a doctors office in my entire life. :rolleyes:

Edit: Does the IDF have one of him holding a rocket launcher at least?

. Too bad your glee is not moderated by the death of the 3 children and other civilians that the killing of this “rocket expert” apparently required.
I have no reason to take the claims of civilian fatalities at face value. MSF is already lying about Fadi Al-Wadiya not being a fighter with Islamic Jihad. So why trust them or the Hamas health ministry?
The bicycle wasn't that badly mangled - the frame is largely intact.
The%20remnants%20of%20the%20bike%20of%20MSF%20physiotherapist%20Fadi%20Al%20Al-Wadiya%2C%20who%20was%20killed%20in%20an%20attack%20on%20his%20way%20to%20work%20at%20the%20MSF%20clinic%20in%20Gaza%20City%20this%20morning.%2025%20June%2C%202024.jpeg

So it must have been a small charge. I doubt it had sufficient power to be deadly to somebody 10s of meters away.

An idea: maybe US should ship Israel a few boatloads of the ninja/can opener missiles for strikes like this one.
RDuyl6v9pxFMna0WjiYh1H2XMmydHBQc383-3ma7jxbQ2J4lnpeJz9BWjVoOBF5ncHKE_5XlZp5d7yIS9yyBSAvqxZfeX7Kqv1r2fgN3t_PyO4UFwflQXaddcsSR0qLQc-ANt8bIGA35gLvdMtUuOWQ

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure we can't find any pictures of physicians wearing their military uniforms. I certainly haven't seen any displayed in a doctors office in my entire life. :rolleyes:
Are you seriously going to compare being a soldier in the US armed forces with being a fighter in a terrorist organization?
Why should that be necessary?

GRBZz8UWwAE7H0i.jpg

Note the Islamic Jihad logo on the poster above these fighters.

I have no reason to take the claims of civilian fatalities at face value. MSF is already lying about Fadi Al-Wadiya not being a fighter with Islamic Jihad. So why trust them or the Hamas health ministry?
How do you know that this man was a fighter with Islamic jihad>? Oh yeah,, you uncritically accept whatever the IDF tells you.
The bicycle wasn't that badly mangled - the frame is largely intact.
The%20remnants%20of%20the%20bike%20of%20MSF%20physiotherapist%20Fadi%20Al%20Al-Wadiya%2C%20who%20was%20killed%20in%20an%20attack%20on%20his%20way%20to%20work%20at%20the%20MSF%20clinic%20in%20Gaza%20City%20this%20morning.%2025%20June%2C%202024.jpeg

So it must have been a small charge. I doubt it had sufficient power to be deadly to somebody 10s of meters away.
WTF? That is certainly enough to kill a child. But then again, Gazan children are not real people, so no big loss.

Are you seriously going to compare being a soldier in the US armed forces with being a fighter in a terrorist organization?
Why should that be necessary?

GRBZz8UWwAE7H0i.jpg

Note the Islamic Jihad logo on the poster above these fighters.

I'm saying that showing a picture of someone in a military uniform doesn't necessarily prove that they are currently serving in the military.

Back
Top Bottom