• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris will likely win

So, so, so true. You know, Harris has been saying that -- hold your breath here, {snip}

TRUMP!!!!11!!!11!!! TRUMP!!11!!!!

Voting for Harris because she is not Trump is not an option for me. As I stated earlier, I am not going to reward the same bunch of clowns in the Whitehouse to continue fucking up for another four years. I'll take my chances with Trump.

Only a few short weeks ago Harris was widely viewed as an incompetent imbecile even by her own party. Fast forward to today and she's the messiah that is going to save democracy. lol. (but I expect there are many who keep their true feeling quiet)
So, so, so true. You know, Harris has been saying that -- hold your breath here, this is really demented -- that American school kids are getting sex change operations AT SCHOOL, against the wishes of their parents.
Now, forget your political position for a second -- don't you have to agree that anyone who would say THAT, over and over, has extreme mental issues?
Unless you think that those surgeries are actually happening.........
He probably does think just that. Remember, he’s not only voting for Trump, he’s a climate-change denial cultist.

So, so, so true. You know, Harris has been saying that -- hold your breath here, {snip}

Voting for Harris because she is not Trump is not an option for me. As I stated earlier, I am not going to reward the same bunch of clowns in the Whitehouse to continue fucking up for another four years. I'll take my chances with Trump.
Well - Thanks for splaining. :rolleyes::tinfoilhat:

lol, yeah, funny how you only notice pettiness when it’s against your cult leader cackling Harris.
Repetitive pettiness and an odd reference to a cult. Are you incapable of coming up with your own stuff or do you need to copy other people?
You are very observant when it comes to your cult leader.
You seem to not understand the meaning of the word "cult".
On no universe can Harris be considered a cult of personality.
lol, too funny. Only a few short weeks ago Harris was widely viewed as an incompetent imbecile even by her own party. Fast forward to today and she's the messiah that is going to save democracy. lol. (but I expect there are many who keep their true feeling quiet)
You seemed to be confused... terribly confused. Harris was selected to be VP. While some VPs have been historically weak, Harris certainly isn't a Quayle or Pence. Regarding Messiah, you are the one calling her that, not the left. The right-wing is the one with the disturbing religious icongraphy of Trump.

She is the option, she was the only viable one available due to the "short" running time, instant national name recognition, she was already uber-vetted in the VP nomination process by the party, and accession from a viable existing position of Vice President. There weren't many that'd fill that role, so it was going to be Harris. Prosecutor, Attorney General, Senator, VP... I suppose dopey people (who dare to laugh) do all of that stuff more commonly than I'm aware of.

She isn't JFK, she isn't Obama, she isn't a cult leader.

lol, yeah, funny how you only notice pettiness when it’s against your cult leader cackling Harris.
Repetitive pettiness and an odd reference to a cult. Are you incapable of coming up with your own stuff or do you need to copy other people?

Not at all.

lol, too funny. Only a few short weeks ago Harris was widely viewed as an incompetent imbecile even by her own party. Fast forward to today and she's the messiah that is going to save democracy. lol. (but I expect there are many who keep their true feeling quiet)
You seemed to be confused... terribly confused. Harris was selected to be VP.

Yes, I remember, as a DEI hire.
While some VPs have been historically weak, Harris certainly isn't a Quayle or Pence.

No shit Sherlock.
Regarding Messiah, you are the one calling her that, not the left.

I feel it is appropriate where she is heralded as the only one that can "save democracy".
The right-wing is the one with the disturbing religious icongraphy of Trump.

If you say so.

She is the option, she was the only viable one available due to the "short" running time, instant national name recognition, she was already uber-vetted in the VP nomination process by the party, and accession from a viable existing position of Vice President.

lol, she was selected because she is black and has a vagina.

Not at all.

You seemed to be confused... terribly confused. Harris was selected to be VP.

Yes, I remember, as a DEI hire.
While some VPs have been historically weak, Harris certainly isn't a Quayle or Pence.

No shit Sherlock.
Regarding Messiah, you are the one calling her that, not the left.

I feel it is appropriate where she is heralded as the only one that can "save democracy".
The right-wing is the one with the disturbing religious icongraphy of Trump.

If you say so.

She is the option, she was the only viable one available due to the "short" running time, instant national name recognition, she was already uber-vetted in the VP nomination process by the party, and accession from a viable existing position of Vice President.

So in your view that makes her unqualified because she is black and has a vagina? :consternation1:

Not at all.
You said the Dems saw her as an incompetent imbecile. Cults don't view their leaders as incompetent imbeciles, even if they are. So yes, you don't understand the word "cult". You shouldn't use words you don't understand.
Some conservatives complain about DEI and identity politics, yet they are the ones obsessed with identity. It is all they see.

Not at all.
You said the Dems saw her as an incompetent imbecile. Cults don't view their leaders as incompetent imbeciles, even if they are. So yes, you don't understand the word "cult". You shouldn't use words you don't understand.

Yes, they did see her as a incompetent imbecile. But now she is exalted as the chosen one to save democracy. Sounds like a cult to me.

Some conservatives complain about DEI and identity politics, yet they are the ones obsessed with identity. It is all they see.

I'm just stating facts fella. Lefties are obsessed with these things.

Repetitive pettiness and an odd reference to a cult.
There's nothing particularly odd about projection. In fact under Trump it became normalized.
"No puppet! No puppet! YOU'RE the puppet!!" is where it began.
Every accusation made against those who oppose fascism since that moment, has been a projection. Without exception.
"Left wants open borders!" is the most obvious one; "the left" bowed down to the right's demands and offered to do the closest thing possible to "close the border", and who killed it? (HINT: NOT "the left")
Trump cult members calling everyone else a cult member is just another result for the cult's SOP - accuse the victims of committing your crimes. Which seems odd, it's true, but it is the natural outcome of people following a cult of corruption.

Not at all.
Yes, they did see her as a incompetent imbecile. But now she is exalted as the chosen one to save democracy. Sounds like a cult to me.
Only the Democrats floating around in your imagination.
I'll add the word "facts" with "cult" in the basket of "Words TSwizzle struggles with."

He didn't 'splain anything.
Swiz only demonstrated his ongoing inability to identify ANY of the myriad alleged fuckups he attributes to Biden/Harris.
"She's a dope, which doesn't mean stupid, so I'm going to vote for [a REAL dope, who actually IS stupid]"
Now THERE's some stupid for yez.

There's a lot of that going around, and that is what is probably condemning our grandchildren to life such as Russians enjoy today.

Not at all.
Only the Democrats floating around in your imagination.

lol, pretend all you like.

I'll add the word "facts" with "cult" in the basket of "Words TSwizzle struggles with."

lol, keep lying to yourself, makes no difference to me.

He didn't 'splain anything.
Swiz only demonstrated his ongoing inability to identify ANY of the myriad alleged fuckups he attributes to Biden/Harris.
"She's a dope, which doesn't mean stupid, so I'm going to vote for [a REAL dope, who actually IS stupid]"
Now THERE's some stupid for yez.

There's a lot of that going around, and that is what is probably condemning our grandchildren to life such as Russians enjoy today.
This was posted with sarcasm and tin foil hat reference:

tin foil hat means that they have paranoia or a belief in conspiracy theories.

Do Trumpers notice that they can’t identify any of the mythical ”fuckups” for which they blame Harris?
Doesn’t matter. Trumpers will be Trumpers, whether or not they can explain why. But it is an interesting phenomenon of human delusion.

A great many of them are refugees, not illegals. We have always taken in refugees.
Pro mass-migration/open-border types call them "refugees", but there are no wars in South America. They are economic migrants. Venezuelans fucked up by voting for Chavez and are now surprised Pikachu face that he and his minions destroyed the economy and that the bus driver does not want to cede power.
We must not become like Europe where millions show up with dubious claims and it is virtually impossible to deport them.
You realize that situations like that create refugees? You need an out-group to blame for the problems, members of that out-group quite legitimately are in fear. And there are gangs where you're not really given a choice whether to join or not. You can have refugees without having war.

Back
Top Bottom