• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Holy Fuck! Congress Passes Budget... well...

He has zero credibility as a purveyor of facts.
So what? He’s not paid to have credibility. Especially as purveyor of facts. Recitation of the Party Line is all that is required, and even you will have to admit that he’s pretty good at that. Repetition will have its effect, no matter how absurd the assertions.
I have no claim as to whether he is "paid" or not. I simply observe his postings here and deduce that they are bullshit. He specifically stated I said something personally but could not back it up with actual facts. He claimed he read the Mueller report, but when asked to cite specific sections that supported his claims about it he couldn't. He resembles the student giving a book report on a book he didn't read.

I don't know if he's "good" at anything. His repetition here seems to have little effect, because he is mostly arguing with people who know how to critically assess statements of fact. He would have better luck on forums filled with more credulous folks.

Edited to add: there are many posters here with whom I have great disagreement but are able to support their opinions with clear logic and facts. I have infinitely more respect for those than someone who just flat out lies.

How bad are things in the US?
The US is actually doing just fine for the most part.

Our government, though? Is completely fucked. Barely capable of governance. Barely respected at all by the populace. Very much in danger of replacement by something fundamentally worse, because the things it was supposed to be good at, it hasn't been for a long time.
But, but, but, you trust them with Ukraine unconditionally, that's all that counts.
I do not recall saying anything of the sort.
I did not say you said that. I said you did that. Amd you most certainly did do that.
I guess I'll just let you write my posts for me from now on.
As it was demonstrated that barbos unabashedly lied about my postings in another thread, it's not surprising he will do the same to you and others here and all around this forum. He has zero credibility as a purveyor of facts.
If Putin started selling cold fusion, barbos would be in the science forum saying it was a done deal.

I have no claim as to whether he is "paid" or not.
I don’t know if the “pay” is monetary or totally internal, but babs is obviously highly motivated to repeat falsehoods. “Pay” might be too narrow a term.
I simply observe his postings here and deduce that they are bullshit. He specifically stated I said something personally but could not back it up with actual facts.
Seems like a much lower level of BS than “Ukraine invaded Russia”-type bullshit, but it does speak to Babs’ willingness to indulge in fabrication.
He claimed he read the Mueller report, but when asked to cite specific sections that supported his claims about it he couldn't. He resembles the student giving a book report on a book he didn't read.
Yeah, probably not his fault. When you’re parroting made-up crap, it gets awkward when you’re called to justify it.
I don't know if he's "good" at anything. His repetition here seems to have little effect,
He’s good at toeing the line.
. He would have better luck on forums filled with more credulous folks.
He may or may not have that choice of assignment.
Edited to add: there are many posters here with whom I have great disagreement but are able to support their opinions with clear logic and facts. I have infinitely more respect for those than someone who just flat out lies.
I think that holds true for the great majority of posters here, and that may be exactly why he’s here and not cheering away on TROOF SOSHUL.

Our government, though? Is completely fucked. Barely capable of governance. Barely respected at all by the populace. Very much in danger of replacement by something fundamentally worse, because the things it was supposed to be good at, it hasn't been for a long time.
But, but, but, you trust them with Ukraine unconditionally, that's all that counts.
I did not say you said that. I said you did that. Amd you most certainly did do that.
I did not realize that you are prescient. Or maybe Russia has secretly bugged all of our devices and found a way to read our inner thoughts and beliefs and feelings and has given you access to all of that information. Or maybe it's just the satellites that can do that.

In which case, I would think that they really would have defeated Ukraine in 3 days. It's been over 700 days now so maybe that's not really what's happening.

I have learned one thing from barbos's perspective in this thread - the war in Ukraine has not reduced the availability of vodka in Russia.

In which case, I would think that they really would have defeated Ukraine in 3 days. It's been over 700 days now so maybe that's not really what's happening.
I've said this before, but I can't help repeating myself.
Barbos reminds me of my own Dad during the lead up to the Iraq Invasion and for a few years after. My Dad was not a stupid man or a dishonest man, quite the contrary. But he was firmly convinced by the Bush II administration and the semi-official news agency Fox that we were fighting for righteousness and the war would be quick and easily won.
Tom

I've said this before, but I can't help repeating myself.
Barbos reminds me of my own Dad during the lead up to the Iraq Invasion and for a few years after. My Dad was not a stupid man or a dishonest man, quite the contrary. But he was firmly convinced by the Bush II administration and the semi-official news agency Fox that we were fighting for righteousness and the war would be quick and easily won.
Tom
And we found lots of WMDs in Iraq like Adolph Putin is finding Nazis in Ukraine.

I did not realize that you are prescient. Or maybe Russia has secretly bugged all of our devices and found a way to read our inner thoughts and beliefs and feelings and has given you access to all of that information. Or maybe it's just the satellites that can do that.

Well ,they have been working on that.

Nope. We want Ukrainians running Ukraine; Russians running Russia: Americans running America.
Sure:

Yes, Russia will run Russia, when we get back what is Russia.

Spoken like a true imperialist!

He has zero credibility as a purveyor of facts.
So what? He’s not paid to have credibility. Especially as purveyor of facts. Recitation of the Party Line is all that is required, and even you will have to admit that he’s pretty good at that. Repetition will have its effect, no matter how absurd the assertions.
I have no claim as to whether he is "paid" or not. I simply observe his postings here and deduce that they are bullshit. He specifically stated I said something personally but could not back it up with actual facts. He claimed he read the Mueller report, but when asked to cite specific sections that supported his claims about it he couldn't. He resembles the student giving a book report on a book he didn't read.

I don't know if he's "good" at anything. His repetition here seems to have little effect, because he is mostly arguing with people who know how to critically assess statements of fact. He would have better luck on forums filled with more credulous folks.

I presume you are talking about me.
Yes I am repeating the same thing and you keep ignoring it and keep repeating propaganda garbage coming from Regime in Ukraine.

Yes, I repeat what people like Jeffrey Sachs and John Mearsheimer say. Are you saying they are being paid by Putin?

As it was demonstrated that barbos unabashedly lied about my postings in another thread,
Honestly, I don't know what you two are blabbering about.
I literally quoted Politesse post and he is saying I lied?
I am saying that in another thread you unabashedly made a claim about things I, personally, said that were demonstrably false.

That you don’t recall it is a testament to how little you seem to care about the lying.

I am saying that in another thread you unabashedly made a claim about things I, personally, said that were demonstrably false.
I heard you the first time, without link to supposedly false statement I have no way to know what are you talking about.
But I on average ~100% correct. And you all are on average 100% incorrect or even wrong. I am talking about Ukraine stuff.

Matt Lee catches, forgot the name of that WH monkey, being dishonest and lying. The fucking piece of shit was not prepared and had to laugh it off saying "good one, Matt"
And you have nothing to say?
Maybe that WH monkey should take lesson from Kirby, that dude can lie confidently without laughing.

I heard you the first time, without link to supposedly false statement I have no way to know what are you talking about.
But I on average ~100% correct. And you all are on average 100% incorrect or even wrong. I am talking about Ukraine stuff.
When I have time I will link to the other thread, as if you really care.

When I have time I will link to the other thread, as if you really care.
In other words, you have nothing.
No, I honestly did not have the time at that moment. Here you go: from the thread about Tucker Carlson:

=====•==
But feel free to quote me on repeating the “lies of the Democrat media”.
Pretty much everything that you repeat is a lie.
Just one quote please. If not then retract your accusation of lying.
"Russian imperialism, RussiaGate, AlfaBankGate.
Ok. So no quotes. Just baseless accusations. Thank you for the demonstration.

I won’t hold my breath for your apology.

=====•=

Bilby went on to show you that a search of all my posts had no mention of the words you falsely accused me of saying.

I still won’t hold my breath for an apology for your blatant lies about my postings.

Back
Top Bottom