• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How can I have the best chance of winning my congressional race when I run for office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering how I can have the best possible chance of winning my congressional race when I run for office. I would like to know how I can make sure that I win a seat in congress and get as many votes as possible.
Solicit advice from a professional, not from a passel of internet crackpots.
Who are you calling a passel?!

in REAL LIFE I'm 6'3 I weigh over 160 pounds
Wait, according to my friend Mr Google, 160 pounds is only 70kg. At 190cm tall, 70kg is very scrawny indeed. Have you considered a career as a model for L S Lowry? (Unfortunately for your prospects, he died in 1976).

All I am worried about is winning when I run and getting an office seat like I want.
Good. Make that your campaign slogan and don't change a single word.
I don't know why you comment on my post if you only have nothing to contribute.
We are contributing. We are contributing to making a better world by keeping you out of political office.
[Removed because abusive] First of all in REAL LIFE I'm 6'3 I weigh over 160 pounds and I guarantee you would never say that shit to my face.
Sure you are, Marge.

Could y'all just... Stop quoting the abusive language?

This thread now reminds me of that kid in 8th grade who kept trying to pick a fight with me and got more insistent the more I ignored him. "You wanna fight? You wanna fight? I'll kick your ass. You wanna fight?"

Number one rule in politics and also in posting on Internet forums:

1. Don't ask questions you do not want to know the answers to.

Here’s a question for you—and it’s a very sincere question:

Why do you want to hold political office?

Step one is “testing the waters”. Have you tested the waters yet? That is, gone around your district talking to voters to see how receptive they are to your message?
I haven't gone around yet. I feel I have a good message though when I do talk to voters.
What is your message? Pretend I’m in your district and you want my vote. Let’s hear it. Why should I vote for you?

Make sure you have a thorough understanding of sections 100.72(a) and 100.131(a) of the Federal Election Campaign Acts contribution limits and prohibitions.
And you’ll need a treasurer.

But first things first. Why should I vote for you?
I am asking for your vote because we need to secure our borders. Illegal immigration is becoming a huge problem in this country and we need to stop the illegal immigration crisis in this country. We need to make sure our border is secure and start deporting migrants who are here in this country illegally.

Also, we need to stop gender affirming care that is happening. Gender affirming care for anymore under the age of 18 needs to stop and we need to protect people by stopping gender affirming care. We should protect women's sports by keeping men and women's sports separate and not allow transgender people in women's sports.

Additionally, We need to pass a bill that the only genders recognized by the U.S Government are male and female and they are assigned at birth.

(this is something I might say it depends on who the voter is and if they agree with me on the issue) We need to overturn same sex marriage as well. The only marriage that should be legal is between a man and a woman.

Number one rule in politics and also in posting on Internet forums:

1. Don't ask questions you do not want to know the answers to.

Here’s a question for you—and it’s a very sincere question:

Why do you want to hold political office?
I want to hold political office to secure our borders, stop illegal immigration, do mass deportations of migrants, overturn same sex marriage, criminalize same sex relationships, stop gender affirming care, grow our economy, build our military, protect women and men's sports, reduce crime, giving tax breaks to middle class and the rich, abortion.

This is what I am trying to accomplish but I know I probably won't be able to say all the things when I talking to each voter. I am just going to say what I need to in order to get the most votes then do what I want when I get in office.

I am just going to say what I need to in order to get the most votes then do what I want when I get in office.

Ah, isn’t that brave of you, Buzz! Don’t say to peoples’ faces the odious and contemptible things you believe. Got it! And then after conning people, kick them in the teeth. You’ll make a nice little MAGAt, indeed.

I am just going to say what I need to in order to get the most votes then do what I want when I get in office.
Hypocrite? Coward? Or both? :unsure:
Your both AND more. You type all this stuff rude, disrespectful stuff behind a screen but would NEVER say it to my face. Coward, hypocrite and fake tough person online but in real life a scary ass dude who wouldn't say shit to my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom