• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

It is often written in the style of "Russia is killing Ukrainian citizens..."
The truth is that the Kremlin's gang is killing both Ukrainians and Russians, that is, people of two nations.
The greatest genocide will happen later: the Kremlin will not take care of the Russian war invalids, of which there will be many. Russian orphans will grow up in training camps, where they will be prepared for the next conquest war.

The current form of Russia will likely break up into several smaller states, some will submit to satraps, some will fight for their independence - and Russia will already reach astronomical death and disability statistics.

And all this just because Putin was bullied as a child and now wants to show the whole world...

The US Army is currently moving equipment and vehicles from a military storage depot in Mannheim, Germany to warehouses in Powidz near Poznan. The location is adjacent to a military airfield which would allow equipment to be rapidly redeployed by air if necessary.
In total 87 Abrams tanks, around 150 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles and 18 M109 155mm self-propelled howitzers as well as ammunition and materiel, sufficient to equip a Brigade Combat Team (BCT), will be moved between now and September.
NATO has taken measures to enhance its “forward presence” by positioning multinational battlegroups in Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Slovakia supported by naval vessels and combat aircraft along NATO’s eastern flank, from the Baltic Sea in the north to the Black Sea in the south.
Earlier this month the construction of a base for another 1,000 US troops was completed in Świętoszów, Poland which will double as a training base for allied troops as well as rotations of combat-ready forces.
NATO needs to prepare for all-out conflict with Russia, Poland’s army chief of staff General Wieslaw Kukula told a press conference on Wednesday, July 10 – a sentiment that was shared by Poland’s president Andrzej Duda in an interview with Wirtualna Polska less than a week later.
Duda warned that if Ukraine loses “the potential for war between Russia and the West would be extremely close.”
NATO troops needs to find a reason to move into Ukraine.

A President Harris would at a minimum walk Biden's walk. As the first female president, she can not show any weakness; not in the face of that belligerent little shit stain, Putin.

Will Kamala Harris become America's Margaret Thatcher?

Well, they sure the heck haven't won yet.
Well, Elensky is talking about "territories in exchange for peace" referendum.
Oh, that is right, I forgot Russia was only trying to Annex smalls part of Ukraine.
that's what Elensky wants. I want the whole shebang including Western Ukraine.
Also, I would like to restore Russian borders as they were in 1916. So our finish and polish, for that matter, friends might start moderating their trash talk.

Also i would like to restore Russian on borders as they were in 1916. So our finish friends might start watching their trash talk.
People like you helped expand NATO by making it clear to the Finnish people that NATO membership is the best defense against Russian Imperialism.
Tom

Also i would like to restore Russian on borders as they were in 1916. So our finish friends might start watching their trash talk.
People like you helped expand NATO by making it clear to the Finnish people that NATO membership is the best defense against Russian Imperialism.
Tom
Don't care much for NATO. I think i will disband it.

Tom
How Russian.

"The people? The People? The people have no say."
Tom

Tom
How Russian.

Tom
You don't care what ukrainians say, I don't care what finns say.

Tom
Putin is selling the NATO-idea everywhere:
- In the beginning of 2022 about 70+% of the Finns were against the idea of being a member of NATO.
- In the spring 2022 about 80+% of the Finns wanted that Finland would be a member of NATO.

Putin was the "Seller of the Year" of the NATO-idea in 2022.
Congratulations!!

Tom
Putin is selling the NATO-idea everywhere:
- In the beginning of 2022 about 70+% of the Finns were against the idea of being a member of NATO.
- In the spring 2022 about 80+% of the Finns wanted that Finland would be a member of NATO.

Putin was the "Seller of the Year" of the NATO-idea in 2022.
Congratulations!!
Welcome, a new voice.

Tom
How Russian.

Tom
You don't care what ukrainians say, I don't care what finns say.
Finns cared what Putin said....

When Finland and Sweden declared intention to join NATO Putin blustered and threatened like the old Soviets, and said troops would be moved to the borders.

Don't join NATO said Putin , there will be serious consequences!!! In the words of Bugs Bunny ' what a maroon'.

Interesting confession about Russia’s economy by the head of their central bank, Elvira Nabiullina, indicating that it’s entering “stormy waters,” in her words. She predicts a slowdown in growth to .5 - 1.5%.

Russia has lost something like 253 billion dollars in private capital. 1 million highly skilled people have emigrated, constituting 10% of their high tech work force. 1/3 of millionaires have fled. This is a huge blow to the long term prospects of the economy. Russia also faces labor shortages and they do not have the capability to expand production.

Interest rates are now running at 18%. Inflation is also rising, hitting 9%, as Putin is forced to produce more military hardware to support his war on Ukraine.

Furthermore, trades with China are threatened because Russians don’t have the ability to pay. This is due to sanctions imposed by the West. Payments are bouncing back, and most take 6 months to effectuate.

Putin has really fucked over Russia especially in the long run.
going around and trying misconstrue anything into "Russia is losing".
Did she say it or not? What do you say the inflation rate is?

And They sure as hell aren’t winning.
"Interest rates are now running at 18%. Inflation is also rising, hitting 9%..."

- Inflation for everyday food is between 20 - 35%. (Bread, potatoes, eggs etc.)
- The salaries in the war industry has gone up 10-20% and the other industries has to answer likewise in order to keep the workers.
The result is, that pensioners and other poor people are in deep shit as they do not have enough money for food etc.
- Before the war there was some 600 billion (in dollars) in the "social money fund" for the poorest in such a situation. The problem is that half of it is frozen in western banks and the other half is used for producing weapons etc.

Next 10 - 30 years will be very hard for the average Russian people depending when the sanctions will be lifted. Or how China will gain from the situation etc.

Reactions: SLD
Well, they sure the heck haven't won yet.
Well, Elensky is talking about "territories in exchange for peace" referendum.
Oh, that is right, I forgot Russia was only trying to Annex smalls part of Ukraine.
that's what Elensky wants. I want the whole shebang including Western Ukraine.
Also, I would like to restore Russian borders as they were in 1916. So our finish and polish, for that matter, friends might start moderating their trash talk.

Oh, I'm sure that Utin wants the same thing. Or more. BTW: I'm sure that it's easy for you to be so pro-war when you are too old to serve and don't have any kids who live in Russia and could be drafted. As a father of three teenagers, my perspective has changed regarding war...

Back
Top Bottom