• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Do they even have enough paper to support all those toilets?
I know you do not believe this:
- In the poor areas (90% of the geographical area in Russia they use the paper two or three times. They use it as people use it and then put the paper in a bucket. It dries and then they use it again.
- In those areas, there are no newspapers, because nobody sells newspapers. But when the children come from the big cities; Moskva or St Petersburg, or another city with some ½ million inhabitants they bring newspapers for their eg. grandparents. So babushka uses those newspapers in the toilet. There she sits and reads an old newspaper and learns that the inflation was huge half a year ago. And she thinks: "That is not a problem as I eat the same cabbage soup that I always eat. I make the soup of the cabbages that grow in my backyard..."

What I mean => Those babushkas in those poor villages are not panicking because of the war. But those that live in the cities are in deep shit, because they can't grow anything! And when it is cold and no electricity -it is cold in the houses too, because you can't make a fire in St Petersburg in your living room in a multistore house.

The country lasted just 74 years.
Ukraine lasted just 25 years
Not true. Kiev was an important city when Moscow was a small village ruled most of the time - from Kiev. Read some history.
Yes, and Kiev was Russia back then. read some history.
barbos!
You should read eg. Russian books that are printed before the year 2000, before Putin's Truth Ministry was founded.

Not true. Kiev was an important city when Moscow was a small village ruled most of the time - from Kiev. Read some history.
barbos!
You should read eg. Russian books that are printed before the year 2000, before Putin's Truth Ministry was founded.
Kievan Rus, not Kievan Ukraine.

barbos!
Kievan Rus, not Kievan Ukraine.

Yes, it was called Kievan Rus not 'Russian Kiev'.

- Kiev was founded 482 BC
- Kievan Rus was 880–1240 AC, more than 1300 years later.
- Moscow was first mentioned 1147 AC, 1600 years after Kiev was founded.
(Wikipedia)

ISW tells that UA is already 35 km inside Russia.

View attachment 47142

The report:

I had thought it was a flanking maneuver but that's far from the main combat area. I guess they must be trying to force Russia to redeploy--we've already seen how poor their convoy security is.

That was mentioned in some video I posted.
How about this?
1723458177190.png

Gotta admit, I'm a bit surprised about your lack of empathy of an indigenous people attempting to overthrow the unjust rule of their imperialist oppressors. I just thought you might be more sympathetic for some reason...
Indigenous people should be respected. At least they are in India. We have not even tried to educate/make them Hindu/interere in the life of Sentalese people for the fear that we may not inflict them with our diseases, like the people in West did. British administration just killed all they came across. But there is a limit and that is the map of the country. If anyone tries to change it than Indian army will take action.

This sounds like wild conspiracist nonsense.
You are an apologist for a Western conspiracy.
NATO is a nefarious and shadowy organisation bent on the destruction of peace in Yugoslavia, for unstated reasons.
NATO is not shadowy, but it is sure, nefarious. It was created to ensure US supremacy. Destruction of Yugoslavia was natural, communist, non-aligned. Now parts of Yugoslavia are members of NATO (and Uncle Sam is happy).

This sounds like wild conspiracist nonsense.
You are an apologist for a Western conspiracy.
NATO is a nefarious and shadowy organisation bent on the destruction of peace in Yugoslavia, for unstated reasons.
NATO is not shadowy, but it is sure, nefarious. It was created to ensure US supremacy. Destruction of Yugoslavia was natural, communist, non-aligned. Now parts of Yugoslavia are members of NATO (and Uncle Sam is happy).
Nato was created to ensure US supremacy? Please defend. It was created to stop European countries from being conquered. We don't want any more European war. Since its inception, all euro countries invaded by Russia were non nato. You are implying that the stop US supremacy, allow Euro countries to be invaded. That makes zero sense.

Anna from Ukraine:

KURSK FRONTLINE UPDATE:​

UAF SUDZHA CONTROL, DESTROYED MILITARY CONVOYS Vlog 772: War in Ukraine​

I'd really take a step back before considering any of this relevant. While Ukraine is doing well with little, where there is even less Russian military defense, it is an extremely fragile incursion, with high likelihoods of complete annihilation. I do ponder whether Russia even cares. Ukraine can move up, but we've seen with Russia and their invasion, it is pretty easy to move forward, it is a lot harder to stay put and defend.

Back
Top Bottom