• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Russian Oil Depot Fire Goes on 7th Day!​

1724609382727.png

#Ukraine's military continues to consolidate their gains in Russia's Kursk region as the Glushkovo district of Russia is cut off and now referred to as "the cauldron."
------------------------------------------------

Russia's oil depot fire in Rostov is now entering its 7th day without Russia finding a way to extinguish the fire after Ukraine struck it again with more drones."

Russian Telegram channels report another drone strike
at an oil depot in Proletarsk, Rostov region. If the fire gets to the kerosene tanks, it will make the situation even worse.

1724612439807.png

The fire on the oil depot started on August 18, after a drone attack. Russia used fire trains and praying priests to put it out.

-----------------------------------------------

Additional footage of the Russian ro/ro ferry Conro Trader burning in the port of Kavkaz after a successful Ukrainian Navy Neptune cruise missile strike.

Zvannoe village is looted by the Russian soldiers:
A video appeared online of Russian soldiers robbing the Wildberries (online marketplace) warehouse in Zvannoe village, Kursk region. According to Russian Telegram channels, three Russians servicemen came into the warehouse and started opening and taking away parcels that were sent to local residents. Zvannoe village is currently under Russian control.

https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1827074151800295624

------------------------------------------------
More shops in Glushkovo have been looted by the Russian army. They are picking the town empty. You get the feeling that this was the primary reason for creating the pontoon bridges over the Seym River.

https://x.com/Tendar/status/1827081121395359837

I think every US citizen should watch this from 18:40 forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvNba1epmpc

It is about the US presidental election and as I am not a US citizen, I will not comment it further.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake Broe - ”1000 Days of War” Campaign = Donated in 6-7 days 900.000 USD!!!

https://www.help99.co/patches/jake-broe---1000-days-of-war-campaign

Same for Aup, have you read histories from authors with different views? On what do you base yiur cos[racy theories?

Do you understand NATO and the EU in the context of the history that lead to WWII and European devastation?

There used to be a number of Jewish conspiracy theories over here. They are still there but you don't hear racial crap as much as before in public.

One was that the global banking system was controlled by a secret Jewish cabal in Israel.

There are others I know but I'll leave it at that.

"On this video we may see a portable Ukrainian jet drone. It's a new development of the Ukrainian drone industry.
It has an undercarriage but it's not lifted together with the drone. It is used just to accelerate using some sort of runway. The drone flies into the skies. It doesn't need the landing gear to land somewhere, because it's a kamikaze-drone.
That is a nice idea. We too have a fledgling drone industry. They should try it.

Ukraine have about 200 companies that are developing different kind of drones. A year ago Ukraine made contracts with 30 of them and I believe that there are many more today. Ukraine produces about one million drones/year.
Ukraine is a very high-tech country.
I thought you would have understood that already.

The First Ukrainian Long-range Rocket Drone — Palianytsia 🇺🇦

Ukraine has unveiled its first long-range rocket drone—Palianytsia. This domestic development is crucial for defence: the rocket drone’s range covers about twenty Russian military airfields where enemy aviation is stationed. Ukraine does not yet have permission to strike these targets with Western weapons, so Palianytsia will address this issue and significantly enhance Ukraine's defensive capabilities. United24 Media spoke with one of the developers of this rocket drone and learned important details.

The video is only 3 ½ minutes long - ENJOY!!

1724617948761.png

1724618112016.png

1724618286827.png

1724618550909.png

1724618518796.png

Do you understand NATO and the EU in the context of the history that lead to WWII and European devastation?
Do you understand what you just wrote is irrelevant?
There used to be a number of Jewish conspiracy theories over here. They are still there but you don't hear racial crap as much as before in public.
You mean like the one which says that Russia/Putin wants to reconstitute USSR and invade Europe?

You keep sounding like the stereotypical Soviet Russian who can't help spouting propaganda and shouting anti west bluster.
That's what stereotypical redneck who was brought up in the 70s on Hollywood films would say.
Put it in the little brain of yours. Putin has overwhelming support in Russia among all sides of society including the ones which are usually critical of him such as I am.
I understand for a redneck such as yourself it's hard to comprehend but it is true.
We know what Ukraine under Nazi regime is, we know what it was before that. We know all the stereotypes of the ukrainians which are true. So get the hell out of Russia/Ukraine.

It comes down to what you believe in Barbos.

Putin's ruthless harsh dictatorship or western values of

freedom of speech
freedom of self determination
democrat processes
rule of law
independent judiciary

Like the Cold War lines of division it is binary, one side or the other.

I recommend no particular books. Over here we have libraries and large bookstores with uncensored books of different views on politics and history. I used to walk through a bookstore and pick books at random.

I read five or six books on the run up to WWII and the war. I read a book on The Battle Of Stalingrad. When I first read the WWII casualty estimates the Russian losses were staggering. Given the losses and devastation I would have thought Russia would have compassion and empathy for others. Instead it was enslavement and control by Stalin as Putin does today. The Iron Curtain . A wall keeping East Germans inside.

In contrast we helped rebuild our enemies Japan and Germany. We helped Europe rebuild.

If you stand for Putin and the horror inflicted on Ukraine then I am against you and who you are as a person.

I have the same views on Israel and the Gaza War. I would have thought given the persecution of Jews by Nazis they would have had some empathy for Palestinians, they never did.

I oppose our unconditional aid to Israel. Netanyahu is no better than Putin. An autocrat who is using war to stay in power. Without the war Netanyahu's long reign in power would be over.

freedom of speech
freedom of self determination
democrat processes
rule of law
independent judiciary
That's hilarious, especially after Durov's arrest.
And do you realize that you are abandoning your retarded conspiracy theory about Putin waking up one day and deciding to invade Ukraine and subscribing to war being started by the west to get rid Russia of Putin?

If you stand for Putin and the horror inflicted on Ukraine then I am against you and who you are as a person.
You (the West) inflicted horrors on Ukraine, You!
You (the West) installed Nazi Regime in Kiev which started terroir campaign on russian regions. You(the West) ordered them to fight instead of accepting neutral status Russia offered them in exchange for leaving Eastern Ukraine.
You (the West) are the bad guys! You are the war criminals! You (the West) are the scum of the Earth

I read five or six books on the run up to WWII and the war. I read a book on The Battle Of Stalingrad. When I first read the WWII casualty estimates the Russian losses were staggering. Given the losses and devastation I would have thought Russia would have compassion and empathy for others. Instead it was enslavement and control by Stalin as Putin does today. The Iron Curtain . A wall keeping East Germans inside.
What the fuck are you talking about?
It was your fucking Hitler who inflicted war on Russia. And it is him who was using the same rethorics you are using about liberating Russia from Russia. You disgust me.

You inflicted horrors on Ukraine, You!
You (the West) installed Nazi Regime in Kiev which started terroir campaign on russian regions. You ordered them to fight instead of accepting neutral status Russia offered them in exchange for leaving Eastern Ukraine.
You are the bad guys! You are the war criminals! You are the scum of the Earth
So if they’d just have surrendered their country there’d be peace? Hmmmm. OK. But frankly, Russia needs to leave Vladivostok if they want peace with China.

You inflicted horrors on Ukraine, You!
You (the West) installed Nazi Regime in Kiev which started terroir campaign on russian regions. You ordered them to fight instead of accepting neutral status Russia offered them in exchange for leaving Eastern Ukraine.
You are the bad guys! You are the war criminals! You are the scum of the Earth
So if they’d just have surrendered their country there’d be peace? Hmmmm. OK. But frankly, Russia needs to leave Vladivostok if they want peace with China.
That was not the offer, The offer was neutrality in exchange for Eastern Ukraine.
China, by the way, have the same offer to Taiwan. They are offering to continue the status quo where things stay the same.

US does not wants that. They understand that the time is on China's side and US need to start war with China ASAP.
Unfortunately, US neocon's plan to subjugate Russia with the help of Ukrainian Nazis went haywire.

Fucking ukro-government critters themselves are now saying that Putin offered them a great deal in 2022.
Your government media are lying to you! Unprovoked invasion my ass!
You have been provoking it since the 90s. You were not even hiding it.
Putin has been and still is remarkably soft on the Western shenanigans throughout of his reign. Speaking of criticism.
Another recent thing I disagree is war on Google and other western media. He has no reason to be worried about influence of western garbage in Russia.

Russia is remarkably pro-western in principle, way more so than Nazi Ukraine, way more even probably Poland. You think these nazis want to be in EU? You are mistaken, all they want is your help to exterminate russians and build their Ukro-Reich. Of course, Washington eggheads know that, but they think they can deal with nazis later, the same way they thought they could deal with afghanistan freedom fighters later.

You screwed the pooch. You could have enticed Russia and kept Russia off your incoming War with China.
Instead you pushed Russia towards China, freaked out Global South, destroyed EU economy.
Good job, Washington assholes!

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about?
It was your fucking Hitler who inflicted war on Russia. And it is him who was using the same rethorics you are using about liberating Russia from Russia. You disgust me.
Hitler and Stalin agreed through the Molotov-Ribbentrop agreement on how to share Poland.
17 days after that Hitler attacked Poland, Stalin attacked it also. Then came Katyn and other Stalin's "clean-ups".

I recommend a library card.

Back
Top Bottom