• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

What is your proof?
Somewhere in here I believe...
View attachment 45383
More like this stuff.

Maltese_Liquor.jpg

One street sign
One? Where did I say it was one?
Sorry man, these people have been busy renaming streets, giving titles to nazis, inviting nazis to parliament since 2005.
What is your proof?
US Congress documents where they express their worry that US money go nazis?
No snarky reply to that? Why is that?
Probably because it YET AGAIN isn't the proof you were asked for, but instead a pointless (and itself unproven) new claim, unrelated to the claim you were asked to prove.

if you can't string together a coherent set of claims, and provide solid evidence for these, then why wouldn't you expect people to just wander off? You're not only failing to make your case, you are also (and unforgivably) failing to even be entertaining while doing so.

Probably because it YET AGAIN isn't the proof you were asked for
Are you sure about that?
How does that prove, or even have a shred of relevance to, the claim:

"these people have been busy renaming streets, giving titles to nazis, inviting nazis to parliament since 2005"?

You have repeatedly demonstrated that you can't string together a coherent set of claims, and provide solid evidence for these. I am probably going off in search of some less tedious pointless ramblings, if you persist in failing to even be entertaining.

How does that prove, or even have a shred of relevance to, the claim:

"these people have been busy renaming streets, giving titles to nazis, inviting nazis to parliament since 2005"?
You honestly believe that nazis were not doing that?

You have repeatedly demonstrated that you can't string together a coherent set of claims, and provide solid evidence for these. I am probably going off in search of some less tedious pointless ramblings, if you persist in failing to even be entertaining.
You have repeatedly demonstrated inability to acknowledge losing.
I have always provided undeniable proof for all the claims.

Why don't you pick out a good link for me instead of asking me to read the entire internet? Eh? Or is your repressive and oppressive government watching the links you visit and you are afraid you will get "disappeared" for accidentally reading the wrong thing?

Listen, Barbos. I have told you before that it isn't surprising that Ukraine wnts to honor men and women who worked hard to liberate their homeland from oppressive imperialist invaders. Ukraine just has a small problem in that it was invaded by two distinct invaders at the same time. But it had the perhaps the more oppressive and repugnant invader win and subject them to generations of humiliation, trauma, and poverty. ( I am not even sure that jews under Stalin fared all that much better than the jews in nazi Germany.) Russia is rightfully hated by Ukranians who understand this history and humans are tribal and emotional creatures who will often attach themselves to ideas or dogmas that help them understand the world even if those ideas are bad, like naziism.

But that is irrelevant. Nobody in this thread has denied that there are neo-nazis all over the place. I imagine if you tried you could find them in every European and American country including (obviously) Ukraine and Russia. But your insistance that these fascist white supremecist sympathysers are dominant forces in Ukraine (or Canada) is stupidly wrong and completely unsupported.

A link to quora? That's the best you got? So instead of your unsupported word, you want us to trust the unsupported word of other random internet nobodies?

Besides, Bandera wasn't actually even a full fledged nazi. He was just helping the nazis fight ukraine's other repressive imperialist invader.

Some Ukranians regard him as a warrior for Ukranian independance, and he was. They want to celebrate that and they may even if it is complicated. But that still doesn't make Ukraine a nazi country. Do the math. If Ukraine was a Nazi country you would be able to point to something far more damning than a street name. But you can't.

Why don't you pick out a good link for me instead of asking me to read the entire internet? Eh? Or is your repressive and oppressive government watching the links you visit and you are afraid you will get "disappeared" for accidentally reading the wrong thing?

Listen, Barbos. I have told you before that it isn't surprising that Ukraine wnts to honor men and women who worked hard to liberate their homeland from oppressive imperialist invaders. Ukraine just has a small problem in that it was invaded by two distinct invaders at the same time. But it had the perhaps the more oppressive and repugnant invader win and subject them to generations of humiliation, trauma, and poverty. ( I am not even sure that jews under Stalin fared all that much better than the jews in nazi Germany.) Russia is rightfully hated by Ukranians who understand this history and humans are tribal and emotional creatures who will often attach themselves to ideas or dogmas that help them understand the world even if those ideas are bad, like naziism.

But that is irrelevant. Nobody in this thread has denied that there are neo-nazis all over the place. I imagine if you tried you could find them in every European and American country including (obviously) Ukraine and Russia. But your insistance that these fascist white supremecist sympathysers are dominant forces in Ukraine (or Canada) is stupidly wrong and completely unsupported.
Good post. There are also many Nazis in Russia:

Russia has recruited as many as 15,000 Nepalis to fight its war. Many returned traumatized. Some never came back

He is one of as many as 15,000 Nepali men to have joined the Russian military, multiple sources have told CNN, after the Russian government last year announced a lucrative package for foreign fighters to join the country’s military.

The package included at least $2,000 salary a month and a fast-tracked process to obtain a Russian passport. Nepal’s passport is ranked one of the worst in the world for global mobility, below North Korea, according to an index created by global citizenship and residence advisory firm Henley & Partners, and the Himalayan nation is among the world’s poorest, with a per capita GDP of $1,336 for 2022, according to World Bank data.

The Nepali government says about 200 of its citizens are fighting for the Russian army and that at least 13 Nepalis have been killed in the war zone. But lawmakers and rights’ campaigners in Nepal say those official estimates vastly underestimate the real numbers.

A prominent opposition Nepali lawmaker and former foreign minister, Bimala Rai Paudyal, told the upper house of the county’s parliament on Thursday that between 14,000 and 15,000 Nepalis are fighting on the front lines, citing testimony from men returning from the war zone, and called on the Russian authorities to provide the figures.

Another little Russian Whoopsy.

A Moscow factory that manufactures MiG fighters is on fire, the telegram channel Baza reported on Feb. 13.

The factory is located on Leningradsky Avenue. Preliminary data suggests that the fire started in a workshop under reconstruction, attached to the operational building of the plant.

The fire has affected the second and third floors of the building, covering an area of 70 square meters. The cause of the fire is still unknown.

Back
Top Bottom