• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hunter Biden spent over $850k in one year on hookers and blow

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx

Now that's what I call some serious partying, and certainly enough to make me jealous with envy! Those whores must have been the finest you could buy.

Now that's what I call some serious partying, and certainly enough to make me jealous with envy! Those whores must have been the finest you could buy.
Damn that is upsetting. I definitely won't be voting for Hunter to be president in 24! I wonder how much Trump spent on hookers?

Damn that is upsetting. I definitely won't be voting for Hunter to be president in 24! I wonder how much Trump spent on hookers?
Setting the table. A short while ago all this was going to go away with a slap on the wrists and the public was not going to see any of this. Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.

Setting the table. A short while ago all this was going to go away with a slap on the wrists and the public was not going to see any of this. Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.
Amigo, I'm with you. I don't want Hunter to run for president either. He's a ner-do-well hooligan. I'll be voting for Joe Biden.

Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.
I'm confident that it's because partisan Teapartiers can't find anything coherent to criticize the President with, so they insist on talking about Hunter.
Tom

Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.
I'm confident that it's because partisan Teapartiers can't find anything coherent to criticize the President with, so they insist on talking about Hunter.
Tom
Whats going to happen with his popularity with the independents if he has to pardon Hunter? Or do you believe Joe will just let his son sit in jail?

Whats going to happen with his popularity with the independents if he has to pardon Hunter? Or do you think Joe will just let his son sit in jail?

What makes you think Hunter is going to jail?
What makes you think Biden would employ Trumpish methods like pardoning criminals?

I don't think Biden would employ such tactics, he's not the self indulgent nepotist Trump is. Maybe he would, but Trump is known to weaponize executive overreach.

I'm confident that you are projecting Trump's lack of morals and lack of interest in justice and Trump's lack of concern for American values onto Biden because you are so attached to Trump's way of doing things.
Tom

ETA ~I absolutely do not think that Hunter is fit to be a leader. I don't think Trump is either, for nearly identical reasons.~

A lot of people dont want Joe Biden cause he's too old.
A lot dont want Trump but someone with his supposed business savvy.

The solution is simple.

Elect the prostitute Hunter slept with.

She's younger than Biden and much more business savvy than Trump. After all she got Hunter to blow (pardon the pun) almost a million dollars into her "business" just lying on her back.

Smartest guy Joe knows.
Because smart people are never addicts or bad with money.

Nikola Tesla died poor because, although he was a brilliant scientist, he was bad at handling his financial affairs. He spent virtually every cent he had on new experiments and was always in need of more funding. George Westinghouse had agreed to pay royalties to Tesla for his work on alternating current, but Westinghouse pleaded poverty and coerced Tesla into signing away his rights to those royalties which were worth millions of dollars at that time and which would have amounted to billions today. By 1916, Tesla was penniless and was taken to court in New York for unpaid taxes, forcing him to declare bankruptcy. He continued to struggle financially throughout his lifetime.

Smartest guy Joe knows.
Because smart people are never addicts or bad with money.

Nikola Tesla died poor because, although he was a brilliant scientist, he was bad at handling his financial affairs. He spent virtually every cent he had on new experiments and was always in need of more funding. George Westinghouse had agreed to pay royalties to Tesla for his work on alternating current, but Westinghouse pleaded poverty and coerced Tesla into signing away his rights to those royalties which were worth millions of dollars at that time and which would have amounted to billions today. By 1916, Tesla was penniless and was taken to court in New York for unpaid taxes, forcing him to declare bankruptcy. He continued to struggle financially throughout his lifetime.
Hunter Biden is not a scientist or smart. Neither is his father.

Tom
Whats going to happen with his popularity with the independents if he has to pardon Hunter? Or do you believe Joe will just let his son sit in jail?
Biden is smart enough to wait until after the election. Just sayin’.

Are you as worried about the independents snd their reaction to Trump pardoning him self?

Are you as worried about the independents snd their reaction to Trump pardoning him self?
For Qtards (and say it with me guys) every accusation is a confession.

Threads like this always remind me of the old adage "A fool and his money are soon parted".
And of course where did the fool get the money in the first place?

Tom
As an aside, there have been people who have committed of far worse crimes than Hunter; who have also been pardoned. Hunter cheated on his taxes, cheated on his wife with hookers, and lied when he signed a federal form. Holy crap, sounds a lot like Trump!

Last edited:
I liked Saturday Night Live Weekend Update's take on this:

The indictment alleges "that he evaded paying over a million dollars in taxes between 2016 and 2020...and they're only catching him now? Man, this is super embarrassing for whoever was President from 2016 to 2020."

Threads like this always remind me of the old adage "A fool and his money are soon parted".
And of course where did the fool get the money in the first place?
Hunter and Trump both got theirs the old fashioned way.
They inherited it.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom