• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hunter Biden spent over $850k in one year on hookers and blow

Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.
I'm confident that it's because partisan Teapartiers can't find anything coherent to criticize the President with, so they insist on talking about Hunter.
Tom
Whats going to happen with his popularity with the independents if he has to pardon Hunter? Or do you believe Joe will just let his son sit in jail?
He has already said numerous times that he won't use the pardoning power for his son, if his son if successfully prosecuted of any crimes.

The thing to ask is why are the Repugs trying to have Hunter prosecuted for things that nobody has ever been given more than, metaphorically speaking, a slap on the wrist? Why do you think that is?

Why aren't they concerned about Jared, and his interactions with the Saudis? I wonder why that is.
And what changed between the first set of charges and the new ones? Other than political pressure that is?

I could think of a lot worse ways to spend $850k on.
wolf-of-wall-street-cocaine.gif

Aaaall riiight.

Drop in the bucket in comparison to people like, MC Hammer, Mike Tyson & Scottie Pippen. Pippen spent $4.3 million on a flying* lemon. MC Hammer lost 24 Million on a house & Tyson blew a million on a god damn bathtub.

*It couldn't fly

Whales (billionaires) will drop $850k in a single night in nightclub VIP rooms. Just fill with models and instagram influencers and they’re there.

I suspect if precedent shows people do not do prison time for much of what HB has been charged with, most of these charges will be dismissed.
And the chimps will go crazy and fling their poop and move on to the next thing.

Drop in the bucket in comparison to people like, MC Hammer, Mike Tyson & Scottie Pippen. Pippen spent $4.3 million on a flying* lemon. MC Hammer lost 24 Million on a house & Tyson blew a million on a god damn bathtub.

*It couldn't fly

But.. but... but

Hunter isn't black.
Tom

As an aside, there have been people who have committed of far worse crimes than Hunter; who have also been pardoned. Hunter cheated on his taxes, cheated on his wife with hookers, and lied when he signed a federal form. Holy crap, sounds a lot like Trump!
Cheated on his taxes? Or simply screwed up because he was messed up with drugs?

Lied on the form--it's an utterly stupid law that's already under constitutional challenge.

Lied on the form--it's an utterly stupid law that's already under constitutional challenge.

If they already know the truth, why the fuck are they asking us anyway?
This has been GOP SOP for 30 years.

Lose an election? Impeach! Dig through every last nook and cranny to find something....ANYTHING that rises to the (very vaguely defined) level of impeachment. Did Joe do anything like that? No, but his son did, and if they can't impeach Squeaky Clean Joe, then by gum they'll impeach him for being related to a guy who would qualify for impeachment if he did those things while in office. Does it matter that Hunter did those things while his dad wasn't even in an elected office? As Joe himself would say, "come on, man!"

Republicans have learned that endless probes and hearings yield serendipitous fruit.

The Whitewater investigations were based on insubstantial fluff and ended up nowhere, but they uncovered a stained blue dress.

The Benghazi investigations didn't accomplish anything, but they did uncover an insecure e-mail server.

So why not endlessly probe Hunter Biden? They don't really care about him all that much anyway. It's what they might find about his father that they're really after.

Meanwhile, bills languish in committee and the government doesn't get funded properly. When asked what he’s hoping to gain from an impeachment inquiry, Representative Troy Nehls (R-TX) answered: “All I can say is Donald J. Trump 2024, baby.”

Republicans have learned that endless probes and hearings yield serendipitous fruit.

The Whitewater investigations were based on insubstantial fluff and ended up nowhere, but they uncovered a stained blue dress.

The Benghazi investigations didn't accomplish anything, but they did uncover an insecure e-mail server.

So why not endlessly probe Hunter Biden? They don't really care about him all that much anyway. It's what they might find about his father that they're really after.

Meanwhile, bills languish in committee and the government doesn't get funded properly. When asked what he’s hoping to gain from an impeachment inquiry, Representative Troy Nehls (R-TX) answered: “All I can say is Donald J. Trump 2024, baby.”
I don’t think even they think they are going to find anything on Joe Biden. It’s all about the taint.
Unfortunately for the Republicans, it looks like 2024 might be a damn good year for the economy. It’s all about gas and groceries.

Well, that's all right then. Either they find something unexpectedly juicy, or they convince Fox viewers that the Biden Crime Family™ is up to no good--why else have all these hearings.

Nothing but Win for the Do-Nothing party.

Well, that's all right then. Either they find something unexpectedly juicy, or they convince Fox viewers that the Biden Crime Family™ is up to no good--why else have all these hearings.

If he can steal an election without leaving evidence there's no telling how many crimes he has accomplished. The fact that there's no evidence is further proof of his wrong-doing!

If he can steal an election without leaving evidence there's no telling how many crimes he has accomplished. The fact that there's no evidence is further proof of his wrong-doing!

Exactly.
The mountain of evidence concerning Trump's criminal activities are proof that he and his administration were honest and transparent. Lack of such evidence concerning Biden is proof that he and his administration are nefarious and corrupt.

Now, which would you vote for? Honesty and transparency or nefarious corruption?
Tom

Yes, we're back to the old dichotomy.

"Sleepy Joe Biden is an out-of-touch doddering fool who can't tie his own shoes....

...and he's the mastermind of a worldwide cabal that can commit the highest treason without leaving a trace of evidence. He must be stopped!"

I don’t think even they think they are going to find anything on Joe Biden. It’s all about the taint
I really don't want to be thinking about Joe Biden's perineum.
giphy.gif

That thought crossed my mind too.
But I'm sufficiently literate to know what he meant. And not inclined to dwell on alternative meanings enough to post about it.

You aren't.
Tom

Thank goodness being in Australia we do not get too much of these goings on, but still too much.

However I do seem to recall diggings into Trump's children's affairs at one stage (or more than once). If you go after someone's children it is bit precious to then complain if someone goes after your children.

Back
Top Bottom