• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hunter Biden spent over $850k in one year on hookers and blow

I liked Saturday Night Live Weekend Update's take on this:

The indictment alleges "that he evaded paying over a million dollars in taxes between 2016 and 2020...and they're only catching him now? Man, this is super embarrassing for whoever was President from 2016 to 2020."
Probably only caught Hunter thanks to his dad Brandon increasing the number of tax agents.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

The indictment alleges "that he evaded paying over a million dollars in taxes between 2016 and 2020...and they're only catching him now? Man, this is super embarrassing for whoever was President from 2016 to 2020."
Probably only caught Hunter thanks to his dad Brandon increasing the number of tax agents.

Let’s Go Brandon!!
Yeah! Fuck Biden! We only want nepotism in our Presidents! Long live the two tiered justice system [/Qtard]

Let’s Go Brandon!!
Yeah! Fuck Biden! We only want nepotism in our Presidents! Long live the two tiered justice system [/Qtard]

I just think it is hilarious that the people on the right who are cheering this development are also losing their minds over Trump's fraud case in New York.

Yeah, Hunter spent his money on hookers and blow instead of taxes. Trump (including his sons) engaged in a years-long tax avoidance scheme, and if you think Stormy is the only one he paid hush money to I've got a subscription to Trump Magazine I'd like to sell you.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

I just think it is hilarious that the people on the right who are cheering this development are also losing their minds over Trump's fraud case in New York.

Yeah, Hunter spent his money on hookers and blow instead of taxes. Trump (including his sons) engaged in a years-long tax avoidance scheme, and if you think Stormy is the only one he paid hush money to I've got a subscription to Trump Magazine I'd like to sell you.
I'm shocked and dismayed that you'd promote such a mean rumor about our former president, Mr. Trump!

And of course where did the fool get the money in the first place?

Hunter got much of his money from Russia and China doing “consulting” work.
Eric Trump said:
We have all the funding we need out of Russia
The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump's victory in the 2016...

You wanna drop another turd in the punch bowl, swiz?

It's adorable right wingers have only just discovered nepotism is a thing when the last two Republican Presidents were literal nepo babies.

it is certainly no secret that he paid hush money to others. Who doesn’t know that?

Smartest guy Joe knows.
Because smart people are never addicts or bad with money.

Nikola Tesla died poor because, although he was a brilliant scientist, he was bad at handling his financial affairs. He spent virtually every cent he had on new experiments and was always in need of more funding. George Westinghouse had agreed to pay royalties to Tesla for his work on alternating current, but Westinghouse pleaded poverty and coerced Tesla into signing away his rights to those royalties which were worth millions of dollars at that time and which would have amounted to billions today. By 1916, Tesla was penniless and was taken to court in New York for unpaid taxes, forcing him to declare bankruptcy. He continued to struggle financially throughout his lifetime.
Hunter Biden is not a scientist or smart. Neither is his father.
That may be true but that’s not what you said. You implied that someone smart wouldn’t blow all their money and fail to pay taxes.

Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.
I'm confident that it's because partisan Teapartiers can't find anything coherent to criticize the President with, so they insist on talking about Hunter.
Tom
Whats going to happen with his popularity with the independents if he has to pardon Hunter? Or do you believe Joe will just let his son sit in jail?
If Hunter Biden is tried and convicted and sentenced to serve time, I’m certain his father will not pardon him, particularly since, unless I am mistaken, those are all state charges, not federal charges.

Joe Biden is not Donald Trump. Nor is Hunter Biden any if the Trumpnoffsoring who, amongst them, have quite a history of adultery, drug abuse, malfeasance, a d a plethora of other legal and ethical wrongdoings. Don Jr. makes Hunter look like a choir boy, tbh. Are you forgetting that Donald, Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka are barred from running a charity in NY because of their massive fraud?

A lot of people dont want Joe Biden cause he's too old.
A lot dont want Trump but someone with his supposed business savvy.

The solution is simple.

Elect the prostitute Hunter slept with.

She's younger than Biden and much more business savvy than Trump. After all she got Hunter to blow (pardon the pun) almost a million dollars into her "business" just lying on her back.
I forgot one thing. The hooker will leave when she is done as president. She won't want to linger around when no longer wanted like Trump.\

Hooker 2024.

(Three hours after the hooker's inauguration.)
President Krystle: Okay, let me get this straight. This is my office?
Aide: This is the Oval Office. Yes, you'll be President here.
Krystle (points): What's dat?
Aide: Which?
Krystle: That red phone. Is that Lonnie's phone? I told him, I aint trickin' til this gig is over.
Aide: That is the hotline.
Krystle: I just said, I aint trickin'. That phone is the same color as Lonnie's car.
Aide: That phone puts you on the line with the top men in Moscow.
Krystle: I aint trickin' them neither.
Aide: You have several visitors outside waiting to see you.
Krystle: Tricks?
Aide: No. These are ministers with the National Prayer Breakfast. That's next month, but...if you would like to cancel your appearance, I'll let them know and send them away.
Krystle: Fuck dat!! I'm goin'. My mom read me the Bible. You think I don't know about ministers and prayin' and all? I've had a lot of ministers, honey. I know what turns them on. (Sits back in chair, swings feet up on desk.) Send them ministers in here.

Smartest guy Joe knows.

Nikola Tesla died poor because, although he was a brilliant scientist, he was bad at handling his financial affairs. He spent virtually every cent he had on new experiments and was always in need of more funding. George Westinghouse had agreed to pay royalties to Tesla for his work on alternating current, but Westinghouse pleaded poverty and coerced Tesla into signing away his rights to those royalties which were worth millions of dollars at that time and which would have amounted to billions today. By 1916, Tesla was penniless and was taken to court in New York for unpaid taxes, forcing him to declare bankruptcy. He continued to struggle financially throughout his lifetime.
That may be true but that’s not what you said. You implied that someone smart wouldn’t blow all their money and fail to pay taxes.

Let me clear that up, I am saying Hunter Biden is actually dumb. And if Hunter is the smartest guy Brandon knows, oh dear. But Brandon isn't very bright either.

Let me clear that up, I am saying Hunter Biden is actually dumb. And if Hunter is the smartest guy Brandon knows, oh dear. But Brandon isn't very bright either
So, what you're saying is that Hunter behaved a great deal like Trump used to. That makes him dumb.
I don't agree but that's not relevant to me.

Then you go on to describe a dad saying something vaguely complimentary about his kid as evidence that Biden is also not bright, despite his remarkable abilities to lead the USA.

Sorry dude, that tells me a lot more about you than the reality.
Tom

Now its out there to be looked at because (I believe) there must be some reason the Democrats may not want Biden to be the next nominee. They want to keep their options open just in case Biden needs to be swapped for someone else. Just my speculation at this point though.
I'm confident that it's because partisan Teapartiers can't find anything coherent to criticize the President with, so they insist on talking about Hunter.
Tom
Whats going to happen with his popularity with the independents if he has to pardon Hunter? Or do you believe Joe will just let his son sit in jail?
If Hunter Biden is tried and convicted and sentenced to serve time, I’m certain his father will not pardon him, particularly since, unless I am mistaken, those are all state charges, not federal charges.

Joe Biden is not Donald Trump. Nor is Hunter Biden any if the Trumpnoffsoring who, amongst them, have quite a history of adultery, drug abuse, malfeasance, a d a plethora of other legal and ethical wrongdoings. Don Jr. makes Hunter look like a choir boy, tbh. Are you forgetting that Donald, Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka are barred from running a charity in NY because of their massive fraud?
Are you suggesting Donald Trump cares enough about his kids (excluding Ivanka) enough that he is willing to do something for them? ;)

Smartest guy Joe knows.

Let me clear that up, I am saying Hunter Biden is actually dumb. And if Hunter is the smartest guy Brandon knows, oh dear. But Brandon isn't very bright either.
Fair enough but the juxtaposition of your comment on his smarts with the facts of his addiction and poor money skills implied you thought those were the things that evidenced his lack of smarts.

I dunno... any guy that is that dumb that can find that much money to splurge on such things, has to have some intelligence... and deserves a tax cut!

Something from the OP article caught my eye.

A total of $1.4 million in taxes was allegedly evaded and Biden faces up to 17 years behind bars. He is accused of "willfully" avoiding paying his taxes and faces three felony charges and six misdemeanor charges.

The charges relate to a time between 2016 and 2019, a period during which Biden has acknowledged he was addicted to alcohol and crack cocaine. A total of over $1.6 million was taken from cash machines during this period, the indictment said. Newsweek has contacted representatives of Biden's family for comment via email.

If this money was taken out in cash, how do they know where it was spent? It's not like hookers and drug dealers give receipts.

Tom
He has already said numerous times that he won't use the pardoning power for his son, if his son if successfully prosecuted of any crimes.

The thing to ask is why are the Repugs trying to have Hunter prosecuted for things that nobody has ever been given more than, metaphorically speaking, a slap on the wrist? Why do you think that is?

Why aren't they concerned about Jared, and his interactions with the Saudis? I wonder why that is.

Well, because Jared looks so straight-up fly in Armani. That's why. He's a guy that deserves 2 billion. I don't care how rich he is, if he walks up and wants money, stacks of money, you just give him the money. That's it. It's like James Bond. He gets his drinks like he ---- Wait a second...TWO BILLION DOLLARS??? That's what the state of West Virginia spends on education in one year!! Okay bad example. But TWO....BILLION....DOLLARS??? Since when are we okay with ambassadors or envoys, or in this case, an ill-defined mediator/consultant/whatever, getting any kind of cash from the countries they visited?

Back
Top Bottom