• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

BsXzyYO.gif

Am I the only one whose first thought was: "geez, how could he forget to tie her up first?"

Nope.

photo (800x600).jpg

I came across this the other day. Rolled my eyes over the plate in the front. When coming back to my car, I noticed the front left tire. Those people must be real faithful! Yes, that stripe on the left part of the tire is the steel belt.

I came across this the other day. Rolled my eyes over the plate in the front. When coming back to my car, I noticed the front left tire. Those people must be real faithful! Yes, that stripe on the left part of the tire is the steel belt.
You know it's only your atheism that makes you try to convince yourself that the tread of a tire has anything to do with the tire's performance, safety or material appeal. You should roll your eyes at people who roll their eyes at other people's beliefs. FAITH keeps THIS car on the road, no matter what atheist frictionists want to tell you.

You know it's only your atheism that makes you try to convince yourself that the tread of a tire has anything to do with the tire's performance, safety or material appeal. You should roll your eyes at people who roll their eyes at other people's beliefs. FAITH keeps THIS car on the road, no matter what atheist frictionists want to tell you.
Well that has me converted. They must follow an all powerful god to keep people like them on the road all the time. So do I need to get a Wi-Fi package in order to get the prayer system to work?

Back
Top Bottom