• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

1930173_973227446078688_7336254547430342090_n.jpg

Nuclear weapons have killed fewer people than automobiles, therefore private ownership of nuclear weapons should be legal.

I think that meme was created by gun-toting toddlers.

Yeah, but have you ever seen one like it? I haven't... :(

I've seen that kind of work from a few IT guys who understand the value of tidiness. That picture is pleasant to look at, actually. :)
That depends entirely on whether he/she was 'trying to be tidy' or 'BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE DRAWING SHOWED, DAMMIT!'

I've seen that kind of work from a few IT guys who understand the value of tidiness. That picture is pleasant to look at, actually. :)
That depends entirely on whether he/she was 'trying to be tidy' or 'BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE DRAWING SHOWED, DAMMIT!'
My son says a more pertinent question is: Is that what the blueprint told him to do' or was it 'the voices?'

My son says a more pertinent question is: Is that what the blueprint told him to do' or was it 'the voices?'

Good point. Your boy is a smart one.

But still, I'll take the OCD guy over this guy who doesn't give a flying shit about his (or her) job:

image1.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

tsk, tsk...This is more like it...

tangle-of-electric-cables-and-a-fuse-box-in-the-palestinian-refugee-picture-id160328487

Yep, that's why I said "a few." :lol:

I've done a lot of wiring and I admire his neatness. Its' not easy to keep things straight and sorted. It really does pay in the long run to have things as neat as possible when it comes to troubleshooting, adding on later, etc. You don't have to dig for "a single noodle in a pile of spaghetti", so to speak.

That said, its not up to code. All that wiring should be in conduits or buried in the wall. If an inspector came to check it out, he would require the whole things to be ripped and redone...very sad.:(

This graphic cracked me up today. I am picturing the artist gleefully designing it, and then presenting it to the manager. A looooong pause... and then, "yeah, go with that."

drunken lawyers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom