• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

1909675_1057953924267855_8770761966671526506_n.jpg

I've done a lot of wiring and I admire his neatness. Its' not easy to keep things straight and sorted. It really does pay in the long run to have things as neat as possible when it comes to troubleshooting, adding on later, etc. You don't have to dig for "a single noodle in a pile of spaghetti", so to speak.

That said, its not up to code. All that wiring should be in conduits or buried in the wall. If an inspector came to check it out, he would require the whole things to be ripped and redone...very sad.:(

That depends on where you are.

The reverse happened in my head. I knew there was a "you'll shit bricks" factor involved and tried to relax my mind and not try to think too hard. "Very, Very Frightening" began to remind me of the song, so I Googled "Thunderbolt Airplane" and the rest was pretty easy. I had no idea about the nicknames of the planes.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

p47p38.jpg

Just keep thinking about it. It'll come to you... :hysterical:

NICE! Possibly my two favorite aircraft of WW2. Love that 'uge engine in the '47 and the look of the '38.

The reverse happened in my head. I knew there was a "you'll shit bricks" factor involved and tried to relax my mind and not try to think too hard. "Very, Very Frightening" began to remind me of the song, so I Googled "Thunderbolt Airplane" and the rest was pretty easy. I had no idea about the nicknames of the planes.

Thanks. I'd never have gotten it. I kept thinking it should be spelled "Vewy vewy fwightening."

I wish I knew what you folks were talking about. The image in Atheos's post didn't show up in my browser.

Back
Top Bottom