• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

DOcZ_twWkAEyWiO.jpg

Sure, you and your fellow rightists used anonymous death threats to get women to withdraw accusations of sexual harassment and child molestation against Donald Trump, but here's a woman with a violent fantasy that's not directed at any one person in particular, which is definitely worse!

You're so oppressed!

You're the most oppressed snowflake in the history of fragile snowflakes!

Sure, you and your fellow rightists used anonymous death threats to get women to withdraw accusations of sexual harassment and child molestation against Donald Trump, but here's a woman with a violent fantasy that's not directed at any one person in particular, which is definitely worse!

You're so oppressed!

Oh the poor victims! They must be so scared and feeling so marginalized!

It's amazing just how much actual violence some people can ignore or even justify while quaking in their boots about getting their fucking feelings hurt.

You're so oppressed!

It's a fucking joke. Why do we have to read in all this extra bullshit?

eta: sure, you could say the woman is being a bit over the top with the phrasing "all of them". I mean, why blame me? I didn't make the stupid app and I wouldn't use it.

Google is your friend; spell check, not so much.

Spell check won't help you when your incorrectly spelled word is actually a word too.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy who did safety briefings at my last workplace had a whole slide show of similar things which he had running before his presentation as people came in. This looks like something he'd have used.

You're so oppressed!

It's a fucking joke. Why do we have to read in all this extra bullshit?

eta: sure, you could say the woman is being a bit over the top with the phrasing "all of them". I mean, why blame me? I didn't make the stupid app and I wouldn't use it.

I don't even have a phone.

Back
Top Bottom