• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

aq1VMxR_700b.jpg

Sure, you and your fellow rightists used anonymous death threats to get women to withdraw accusations of sexual harassment and child molestation against Donald Trump, but here's a woman with a violent fantasy that's not directed at any one person in particular, which is definitely worse!

You're so oppressed!

You're the most oppressed snowflake in the history of fragile snowflakes!

It's a fucking joke. Why do we have to read in all this extra bullshit?

eta: sure, you could say the woman is being a bit over the top with the phrasing "all of them". I mean, why blame me? I didn't make the stupid app and I wouldn't use it.

And right after claiming "Hey, it's just a joke, dude!" you go straight into snowflake mode, start crying, and demand pity for all the "persecution" you have to endure. You're soooooo oppressed. Would it help if I chant "You are a special snowflake and you are superior because you have a penis" several times?

Gratuitous hatred toward easy targets. Aren't you impressive.

You haven't noticed the anti Trump, anti Republican Party bias in this and other threads? Democratic Party and their supporters like to throw shit but hate receiving it.

You haven't noticed the power Trump holds as POTUS? You haven't noticed what he's been doing with it? You haven't noticed the right wing authoritarian disease that infects your country almost as bad as it does ours?

You haven't noticed that Hillary is irrelevant to all this? Like, out of the picture? She's a convenient target for impotent, contrived rage of idiots and nothing more.

Trump and the rest of the depraved right wing, however, would gleefully trample your human rights if it serves their delusion. The hatred for them is warranted. We should be running those fuckers into the ground before they completely dismantle our rights and democratic protections.

But ideologically addled morons would rather get their masturbatory gratification through knee-jerk hatred of a woman who is completely out of the fucking picture. Weak.

Gratuitous hatred toward easy targets. Aren't you impressive.

You haven't noticed the anti Trump, anti Republican Party bias in this and other threads? Democratic Party and their supporters like to throw shit but hate receiving it.

Oh no! Have people been criticizing Trump just because he's a racist, Nazi-sympathizer, serial sexual assaulter, a moron, and traitor? That's so unfair!

Here's the difference: we can criticize your hero simply by pointing out what he does. You have to lie, or do childish things like the above to have similar criticisms. That's why we make fun of you.

Back
Top Bottom