• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

91wmOALzg4L.jpg

I like Joe Rogan, but when did he become a wisdom guru? He spent the first 20 years of his life getting kicked in the head, the second half of his life soaking his brain in drugs and chemicals...

I like Joe Rogan too, though I'm not a regular listener. He has expressed some kooky ideas/theories on stuff, but has also changed his mind and admitted it when he was wrong. He does have pretty interesting guests, though.

The picture is bullshit. He said (summarizing) IF you continue to capitulate to the Woke Mob's demands, it will EVENTUALLY get to the point where straight white men aren't allowed to talk. He did NOT say that straight white men are being silenced now. I don't agree that it will ever get to that point, as the backlash (currently building momentum) WILL eventually kill or severely disable this racist movement coming from the loony left. Let's hope anyway. Plus, he doesn't have 190 million listeners, its more like 11 million.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGZHgybDvU[/YOUTUBE]

I like Joe Rogan, but when did he become a wisdom guru? He spent the first 20 years of his life getting kicked in the head, the second half of his life soaking his brain in drugs and chemicals...

I like Joe Rogan too, though I'm not a regular listener. He has expressed some kooky ideas/theories on stuff, but has also changed his mind and admitted it when he was wrong. He does have pretty interesting guests, though.

The picture is bullshit. He said (summarizing) IF you continue to capitulate to the Woke Mob's demands, it will EVENTUALLY get to the point where straight white men aren't allowed to talk. He did NOT say that straight white men are being silenced now. I don't agree that it will ever get to that point, as the backlash (currently building momentum) WILL eventually kill or severely disable this racist movement coming from the loony left. Let's hope anyway. Plus, he doesn't have 190 million listeners, its more like 11 million.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGZHgybDvU[/YOUTUBE]

He's still wrong. Speaking out against bigoted views that thrive within an environment of privilege and obliviousness to people not like you is NOT disallowing speech. No one is restricting white men's speech. People are just calling out the bigotry and stupidity that come out of the white man experience where they are not used to either being held accountable or noticing people outside of their bubble of existence. It's just the world encroaching on their comfort zone as it does and always has done to people of color and women and minorities.

No one has taken Joe's podcast from him or arrested him or taken his belongings for his dumb views. The meme is spot on.

He's still wrong. Speaking out against bigoted views that thrive within an environment of privilege and obliviousness to people not like you is NOT disallowing speech. No one is restricting white men's speech. People are just calling out the bigotry and stupidity that come out of the white man experience where they are not used to either being held accountable or noticing people outside of their bubble of existence. It's just the world encroaching on their comfort zone as it does and always has done to people of color and women and minorities.

No one has taken Joe's podcast from him or arrested him or taken his belongings for his dumb views. The meme is spot on.
Wow... That level of projection, bile, and hatred belongs in the politics forum, not the humor forum.

Wow... That level of projection, bile, and hatred belongs in the politics forum, not the humor forum.

It's a good thing that this makes you uncomfortable. :)

That is a peculiar statement to be offended by.

Back
Top Bottom