• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

I don't get it. Then again I have anomalous trichromacy. Maybe that's the joke?

It's an Ishihara-style test image for red-green colourblindness, that (to a person with normal colour vision) reads "Fuck the color blind" in red letters on a green background.

So that's why there were too many dots for the usual numbers. I have flawed color vision (I don't know the official name), I'm not color blind, but this is just dots to me. I can see enough "red' dots that it looks like a multi-line message but that's all I get.

It is called Color Agnosticism.

Though it would be funnier if it actually looked like a 47 to a colorblind person.

So now that I think more about it, it didn’t exactly work as intended.

There are degrees of impairment, maybe to some it does say 47.

I’d like to hear from anyone who does see 47. My guess is that you won’t find any.

Bizarro+03-15-20+WEB.jpg

Why is there an eyeball looking up that guy's robe?

I see some other random things in there, too. There's a slice of pie on the floor over on the right, there's a Simpsons alien under the camera guy's arm, a stick of dynamite on the step behind him, and a fish by the foot of the one in green robes.

Actually quite the opposite. Disney animators in the past have frequently put in a frame or two of "naughty bits" into their work as sort of an inside joke and to have some fun. I guess they never imagined anything like VCRs, DVDs and computers in the hands of the general public to expose their follies.

Actually quite the opposite. Disney animators in the past have frequently put in a frame or two of "naughty bits" into their work as sort of an inside joke and to have some fun. I guess they never imagined anything like VCRs, DVDs and computers in the hands of the general public to expose their follies.

Yes...Let's go to the video to illustrate both points...

Back
Top Bottom