• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

RRY28587_240x.jpg
thT8X54_d.webp
"It was in 1933 on a film, Doctor Bull, directed by John Ford at Universal Studios, that Andy met his wife-to-be, Dorothy House. They were married on October 28, 1933, in Las Vegas, Nevada, and remained united until his death on February 18, 1977"

Aiight look imma come out and say it. Back in my player days when I had the honor of serving a woman I always looked before inserting. As a married man, it took practice before I was able to insert without looking. So it's not just a trope.

Aiight look imma come out and say it. Back in my player days when I had the honor of serving a woman I always looked before inserting. As a married man, it took practice before I was able to insert without looking. So it's not just a trope.
I was thinking a bit more specifically about one particular part of the statue, though I can see how my comment might read to refer to the whole statue.

I was thinking a bit more specifically about one particular part of the statue, though I can see how my comment might read to refer to the whole statue.

Does that mean I didn't need to expose myself? For the love of Talos I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom