• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

I can't quite figure out the deal with that kid's face. Looks like she has 2 or 3 fleshy blobs hanging under her hair. Or maybe someone slipped some LSD in my soda this afternoon...
Ya think?
View attachment 46476
From left to right there’s neck, chin, and cheek. Lots of hair in the way but easy to make out once you can see it.
Still not seeing it. I can see the neck now, but chin and cheek? Still a no-go for me, even I squint super hard. Maybe its like those old magic eye posters where you gotta stare at it for 15 minutes, then it suddenlhy pops out? Or maybe the kid has some weird birth defect?

I can't quite figure out the deal with that kid's face. Looks like she has 2 or 3 fleshy blobs hanging under her hair. Or maybe someone slipped some LSD in my soda this afternoon...
Ya think?
View attachment 46476
From left to right there’s neck, chin, and cheek. Lots of hair in the way but easy to make out once you can see it.
Still not seeing it. I can see the neck now, but chin and cheek? Still a no-go for me, even I squint super hard. Maybe its like those old magic eye posters where you gotta stare at it for 15 minutes, then it suddenlhy pops out? Or maybe the kid has some weird birth defect?
They look like the front paws of a cat that's resting on her back under the hair. Boo does that all the time on my wife.

Are you familiar with how I enjoy chatting and posting online, and also cracking jokes? Well, instead of blocking scammers and spammers, I sometimes talk to them. I can make them be nice, and, I can make them LAUGH.

This is from Skype:

1000002584.jpg

scammer 2.jpg

scammer 3.jpg

scammer 4.jpg

I lol'd hard and so did he!

Chaos meet chaos, shepherd meet shepherd.

Ya think?
View attachment 46476
Ok. This is a bad attempt to clarify:

IMG_5446.jpeg

This is not a good day for me and Elixer's memes. I also don't get what's going on here. What is the monkey pressing?
The "see more" button. :)
I'm with you on the faceless girl though. I don't know what SM sees, but it totally escapes me.
And supposedly the weirdest thing about that picture is the kid watering her teddy bear under a towel?

Yeah, I still don't see what SM sees, either.

Ya think?
View attachment 46476
Ok. This is a bad attempt to clarify:

View attachment 46488
Bottom left is the area of her neck and upper chest exposed by her shirt. Much of her face is behind hair so difficult to make out except glimpses of flesh.

It’s the LSD.

Why she’s water boarding her teddy bear is a concern. Now if her shirt says, “My Daddy is in the CIA”, then I’ll understand what’s going on.
:LOL: I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on the water boarding. Now if she had an electrical cord with exposed conducters attached to the teddy bear, that's a pretty sure sign that the kid needs therapy or CPS should stop by.

My current theory on the picture is that it has a long exposure and the girl's body is being still, but her head moved real fast during the picture, giving a double (triple?) image of her exposed upper chest area. Her long hair covers her face during the whole thing.

GettyImages-79383375.jpg

Traditionally, God can't just stop the nude man with the computer from DMing or calling Him.

Me neither, Lord, me neither.

If that counts as a bad science project, I'd hate to think what people would say about the way my parents looked in their final years. My dad, especially was just ghastly looking. Like something out of the Walking Dead (he had Parkinson's among other things). I can't even bear to look at pictures of him in his last year, and he was barely 81 when he passed away.

Back
Top Bottom