• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

Quote of the day from one of the "protesters": “Nobody’s listening to us, Republicans or Democrats. We’re Trumpers.”

Exactly. The Republican Party has deluded itself into thinking this cult was somehow loyal to them. Let them go down in flames together.

The coup mobsters are posting pictures of themselves wandering through the chambers and in members' offices.

One of the Senators needs to challenge Ted Cruz to a duel. Or maybe multiple Senators should do it. Every one of those "Dirty Baker's Dozen" is responsible for this country looking like a banana republic.

And the gloves should be off for the Justice Department under Biden to prosecute F-head for everything they can find. He caused this.

I’ve had this Very fantasy for a few Days now.

People are saying the violence leaves them "heartbroken." Cry me a fucking river.

Someone on FoxNews made the comment that this is the first time the Capitol has been breached since the British burned it down in 1814.

The blaze particularly devastated the Capitol's Senate wing.

How perfectly Trumpian.

The first time it has been breached, yes. Not the first time it was targeted. We used to have security there that was worth a damn. My own ancestors helped sucessfully defend the capitol during the Early campaign during the Civil War, another case of racist legislators turning seditionist and showing their true colors before being rightfully humiliated for their incompetence on the field of law, politics, and battle alike.

I tell you what, if I ever hear a Republican talk about "Benghazi" to me ever again, after this massive breach of security, they'll have another think coming.

Let's be clear. Lots of those people were armed. How many peace officers need to be killed? Granted, getting into the building seemed problematic as that is a convergence point. But again... how many Americans are you going to kill to maintain order?

This was preventable at the Trump level. Fuck him. Fuck his idiotic cult followers.

Back
Top Bottom