• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

A friend of mine who has Trumpie friends on Facebook tells me that they've already accomodated their postings on what's going on. I should've guessed, but I didn't. The line is, "How is this different that Black Lives Matter getting mad and rioting?" I expect we'll hear a ton of this.

One of the rioters. Now pronounced dead. What was it Trump said? When the looting starts the shooting starts. Fuck her.

I agree. But do you also say that when leftist rioters get shot? Or is it special pleading?

A friend of mine who has Trumpie friends on Facebook tells me that they've already accomodated their postings on what's going on. I should've guessed, but I didn't. The line is, "How is this different that Black Lives Matter getting mad and rioting?" I expect we'll hear a ton of this.

I am not a Trumpie, and I condemn the DC riots, but I've been warning against this since the original #BLM riots and "uprisings" in 2014. When you defend rioting, you lose moral authority to condemn rioting when the other side does it.

I am not a Trumpie, and I condemn the DC riots, but I've been warning against this since the original #BLM riots and "uprisings" in 2014. When you defend rioting, you lose moral authority to condemn rioting when the other side does it.

You have no way of knowing why they are not the same thing. It's your own deficiency that doesn't allow you to notice that people are fighting for their lives against police brutality and systemic racism that ruins lives and takes lives. Trumpy dipshits are committing violent, seditious acts (that would be quelled before they started had they been black people) because their worshipped authority figure lost an election.

You have no way of telling the difference. You couldn't recognize someone acting on actual principles, and humane principles, vs conscienceless authoritarian zealotry, to save your life. You can't do it.

You have no way of knowing why they are not the same thing. It's your own deficiency that doesn't allow you to notice that people are fighting for their lives against police brutality and systemic racism that ruins lives and takes lives. Trumpy dipshits are committing violent, seditious acts (that would be quelled before they started had they been black people) because their worshipped authority figure lost an election.

You have no way of telling the difference. You couldn't recognize someone acting on actual principles, and humane principles, vs conscienceless authoritarian zealotry, to save your life. You can't do it.

Because you are a leftist extremist you do not realize that both of these are using violence to push one's politics and both are wrong.
Also LMAO at "fighting for their lives". How about not shooting at police like for example Dolal Idd did a week ago?

Stop pretending you have any moral authority. :rolleyes:

Because you are a leftist extremist you do not realize that both of these are using violence to push one's politics and both are wrong.
Also LMAO at "fighting for their lives". How about not shooting at police like for example Dolal Idd did a week ago?

BLM protests never set out to be violent and in the majority of instances, it was right wing morons and police escalating the violence. They get away with that because there's so many people like you that they know will just believe them without question.

And yes, they are fighting for their lives. Any cop who wants to can with just a simple decision ruin someone's life, whether it's arresting them for some stupid shit knowing they will lose their job over it or planting evidence or brutalizing them or shooting them in the back.

But you know all this already. You just don't have the capacity to recognize the difference between that and right wing authoritarian obedience machines planning and carrying out all their threats of violence. They've also been threatening civil war. I don't know if they could actually do that, but if civil war were to happen here, we know who created it, and it ain't BLM.

But again, how would you tell the difference? You don't have the capacity to recognize when someone's protesting shit that harms people and makes our society a shithole and not just highly suggestible, violent, unaware obedience machines. You have no way of reasonably evaluating any of this.

Decades of relentless right wing fear and hate mongering pummeling your animal brain prejudices, rising to a fever pitch under Trump, have rendered you defenseless.

You're right. Violence in pursuit of political objectives must always be condemned, which is why the invasion of Poland in 1939 and the invasion of France in 1944 are exactly morally equivalent acts.

Oh, wait.

Shit.

Yup, that is exactly what I am seeing from the Trumsuckers on my feed who are daring to post today. Most have gone oddly silent.

People who think that #blm riots are somehow the equivalent of liberation of Europe are part of the problem. Btw, Trumpers/MAGAs have similarly lofty delusions about the righteousness of their rioting.

You're right. Violence must always be condemned, which is why the invasion of Poland in 1939 and the invasion of France in 1944 are exactly morally equivalent acts.

Oh, wait.

Shit.

There are people, some of them right here in this community, who literally cannot tell the difference between a bully who's been beating up little kids all school year from when a kid finally fights back. They think there are fine people on both sides, or both sides committed violence and should be condemned, blah blah blah. They've lost any capacity to see the difference there.

One of the rioters. Now pronounced dead. What was it Trump said? When the looting starts the shooting starts. Fuck her.

I agree. But do you also say that when leftist rioters get shot? Or is it special pleading?

I think it may be special pleading reserved for traitors and terrorists.

People who think that #blm riots are somehow the equivalent of liberation of Europe are part of the problem. Btw, Trumpers/MAGAs have similarly lofty delusions about the righteousness of their rioting.

How would you know?

Because I read their shit just like I've been reading #blm shit during their riots.

No, people storming the capitol building in an act of treason are the only problem here, fuck your false equivalency bullshit.

No, people storming the capitol building in an act of treason are the only problem here, fuck your false equivalency bullshit.

But, but, black people!

People who think that #blm riots are somehow the equivalent of literally storming the capitol to prevent the legitimate transition of power and overthrow the elected president in favour of his loser opponent, are not just part of the problem, they are most of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom