• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kapaernick

Good call Ditka... no issues in the last 100 years. He knows 100 years goes back to 1917, right? He was a football player, so CTE might be in effect here.
Actually, now that TD celebrations are allowed, there is likely going to be a switch and players will kneel instead of celebrate... and Trump will still shit his depends.
They were already kneeling with all glory of course going to the lard.

Neither Tamir Rice nor Philandro Castile were thugs. Oops, I forgot, they were black males.

But the biggest protests/riots were about the thugs: Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Jamar Clark, Mario Woods, Sylville Smith, Keith Scott, Anthony Smith (those are still going on in St. Louis as we speak)

I do not think there were any Tamir Rice protests at all. Or at least no big ones.

So you spoke to Colin Kaepernick to confirm specifically which dead black bodies he has in mind when he started his protest?

Or are you simply regurgitating your disgusting position that black males you call "thugs" can be summarily executed without due process or trial, while children "that look older than their age" are inconsequential collateral damage.

But the biggest protests/riots were about the thugs: Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Jamar Clark, Mario Woods, Sylville Smith, Keith Scott, Anthony Smith (those are still going on in St. Louis as we speak)

I do not think there were any Tamir Rice protests at all. Or at least no big ones.

So you spoke to Colin Kaepernick to confirm specifically which dead black bodies he has in mind when he started his protest?
Exactly. And he was protesting police treatment of black people, which extends beyond killing them.
Or are you simply regurgitating your disgusting position that black males you call "thugs" can be summarily executed without due process or trial, while children "that look older than their age" are inconsequential collateral damage.
He is, whether he realizes/admits it or not.

And a lot more of the recent protests are related to Trump's statement on the march in Virginia by the assholes. And the assholes even murdered a white woman and still the NFL kneeling gets Derec to lose bowel control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a lot more of the recent protests are related to Trump's statement on the march in Virginia by the assholes. And the assholes even murdered a white woman and still the NFL kneeling gets Derec to lose bowel control.

A complete lie. Just because I express an opinion that is not politically correct does not mean I "lose bowel control" over it.

And people like Kaep are kneeing because police sometimes shoot black suspects like Michael Brown or Mario Woods. Everybody knows that.

BTW, now P-Diddy (or whatever he is calling himself this week) wants to buy the NFL.
Diddy Wants To Purchase The NFL So Players Can 'Protest For Your People'
"I did have a dream to own a nfl lteam but after this post my DREAM IS TO OWN OUR OWN LEAGUE," he shared on Instagram.
"Our own league". Didn't we already have something like this in baseball?
"WHERE YOU CAN BE YOURSELF.
... with blackjack and hookers...
Have a retirement plan.
Retirement plan? Don't these spoiled multimillionaires make more than enough to plan their own retirement. You know, buy a bunch of low-cost index funds or real estate or something.

Have the freedom to be a great human and protest for your people without being demonized for your beliefs as a KING!!!!!"
Oh, now he went full "we wuz kangs". You never go full "we wuz kangs" ...

Of course, Diddy doesn't even have enough dough for one team (if he didn't waste money on things like $350k Maybachs for his sons, maybe he would have), let alone the league. But talk is cheap.

Retirement plan? Don't these spoiled multimillionaires make more than enough to plan their own retirement. You know, buy a bunch of low-cost index funds or real estate or something.

Exactly! Retirement plan? WTF? I would continue but Derek is doing well enough.

But then again...one question:

How long does it take a person earning minimum wage (let's say 40 hrs a week, even though a lot of businesses like to keep employees JUST under 40 hrs so they don't have to pay full-time benefits) - to earn even ONE million dollars? And let's keep it in lovely conservative Arizona, where minimum wage is $10.00 per hour.

C'mon all ye mathematicians, how long? Or do you not want to say?

Would it be embarrassing?

P.S. - By the by, as a Classic Liberal, or Libertarian in a pinch, I am dead-set against racism, political oppression, authoritarianism, tyranny, despotism, violence, theocratic assholes, bullies, sexists, and pretty much everything else the modern day "progressive" "liberal" is opposed to. Just don't go shooting your mouth off making a slew of assumptions about me, and tailor your argument to what I say and write, NOT your own assumptions, prejudices, and agendas.

View attachment 12744

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjpUNpF7iA/?taken-by=aaronrodgers12

aaronrodgers12 said:
I can't imagine what kind of social media attacks these cameramen must be enduring after taking a knee during the anthem and wearing a hat.
#unity #equalityforall #love #cometogether #invitationtojoin

I wonder why this sort of kneeling doesn't cause major heartburn.

It's almost like people can differentiate between reasons someone is kneeling, and the reason matters.

Hmm, upon further review, this is a silly, facile observation.

It's almost like people can differentiate between reasons someone is kneeling, and the reason matters.

Hmm, upon further review, this is a silly, facile observation.

They're taking pictures of people pretending to worship the flag of the Fatherland because while the music plays that's what we're supposed to do. Else we get in trouble. Someone has to make the propaganda films.

So not respecting the flag by not being at attention during the national anthem because you are taking video for NFL Films is okay? The Flag only requires undying devotion as long as it doesn't interfere with your job?

dismal said:

Yes, exactly. It shows that cameramen don't value the flag, the anthem, or the Fatherland as much as other things.

I think dismal has really uncovered a terrible problem here and it is far more extensive than just the cameramen. If the cameramen are kneeling while pointing their cameras at the players then it means no one at home is looking at the flag of the Fatherland. So the cameramen need to stand and salute the flag while pointing the cameras at the flag. Everyone at home needs to stand up out of their couch-recliner-complexes, too, and salute the flag. This should probably be done at the start of every television show, too, not just football.

dismal said:

Yes, exactly. It shows that cameramen don't value the flag, the anthem, or the Fatherland as much as other things.

I think dismal has really uncovered a terrible problem here and it is far more extensive than just the cameramen. If the cameramen are kneeling while pointing their cameras at the players then it means no one at home is looking at the flag of the Fatherland. So the cameramen need to stand and salute the flag while pointing the cameras at the flag. Everyone at home needs to stand up out of their couch-recliner-complexes, too, and salute the flag. This should probably be done at the start of every television show, too, not just football.

I remember in the book 1984, the government could monitor people through their television sets in order to ensure compliance with mandated activities. It would probably be a good idea to implement something like this for network television, since it would be inappropriate for people to enjoy watching a game or TV show without displaying a proper level of patriotism.

So not respecting the flag by not being at attention during the national anthem because you are taking video for NFL Films is okay? The Flag only requires undying devotion as long as it doesn't interfere with your job?

Or your potty break... beer break... hot dog run...

This just in: the Germans have joined in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...for-a-tolerant-berlin/?utm_term=.005c58eaaf09

“Berlin is colorful,” the Hertha stadium announcer told the fans in attendance, according to ESPN. “Hertha BSC stands for diversity and against violence. For this reason, we are joining forces with the protest of our fellow American athletes to take a stand against discrimination. For a tolerant Berlin, both now and forevermore.”

SCROTUS will probably break off diplomatic relations. I hope his head explodes.

This just in: the Germans have joined in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...for-a-tolerant-berlin/?utm_term=.005c58eaaf09

“Berlin is colorful,” the Hertha stadium announcer told the fans in attendance, according to ESPN. “Hertha BSC stands for diversity and against violence. For this reason, we are joining forces with the protest of our fellow American athletes to take a stand against discrimination. For a tolerant Berlin, both now and forevermore.”

Ignorant idiots. In German media you get this Disney version of #BLM even more than in ours. These noble civil rights activists who bravely and peacefully protested against evil, racist white police officers murdering people like gentle giant Michael Brown or undocumented pharmacist Freddie Grey ...
Of course, German media also keeps telling them that mass migration of Muslims is a great thing, that all migrants are poor "refugees", and that everybody who disagrees is an evil Nazi ...

Ignorant idiots. ... German media also keeps telling them that mass migration of Muslims is a great thing, that all migrants are poor "refugees", and that everybody who disagrees is an evil Nazi ...

It is a good thing. No way Germans are going to start dropping babies like confetti unless there is a world depression. So importing fairly well trained more or less Caucasian persons IS a good thing. The idea is, as is now being followed in Germany immigration, at a lower rate of 200,000 a year with more work being done on cultural integration. Yeah, I'd rather they import more from Libya, Tunisia, and Algeria as well, but you know those white man laws and biases .... they're like yours Derec, rule of law is nice except it should not be color blind.

Back
Top Bottom