• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lauren Boebert’s American Dream

I don't really wanna know too much about this, much less Google.
But who was performing?
Tom

Meanwhile, Little Mrs. Family Values, Kristi Noem, married with three children, has been exposed as having been in a long term adulterous affair with Corey Lewendowsky.
Can you blame him? GOP tends to have some GILF governors.
Dems tend to have women governors like in Oregon with the lesbian governor who looks like she went as Julian Assange last Halloween and forgot to change.
Noem has been a notable Christian Nationalist GOP politician.
That term is being thrown around way too easily these days. What exactly do you think makes her a "Christian nationalist"?
She wanted to be Trump's 2024 VP choice.
She still could be. They both have the same disregard for their marital vows.

The Sun on Monday began asking questions about Boebert’s behavior at the “Beetlejuice” performance. Anthony Fakhoury, Boebert’s congressional spokesman, said “there’s no comments from our office regarding anything that occurred.”

Yeah until the video footage showed up and they had to scramble. She was stoned and became even more stupid than she already is.

I didn't remember vaping!

I genuinely did not recall vaping that evening when I discussed the night’s events with my campaign team while confirming my enthusiasm for the musical,”

Yeah because it was pot and although allowed and all over downtown Denver outside, NOT ALLOWED inside a theatre.

Lauren Boebert FINALLY apologizes for sleazy behavior that got her kicked out of Beetlejuice musical - blaming ANXIETY and her divorce - as viewers slam her over fondling footage | Daily Mail Online - "The controversial lawmaker was seen frolicking with her boyfriend, waving her hands, singing loudly, using flash photography and vaping before being removed from the theater"
The US Representative, who became a grandma earlier this year aged 36, blamed her divorce and the anxiety of being out in public after she was caught heavy-petting with 'Democrat' boyfriend Quinn Gallagher, waving her hands, singing loudly, using flash photography and vaping.

After being ejected from the show last Sunday, she asked an usher 'Do you know who I am?' and gave a staffer the finger.

'The past few days have been difficult and humbling, and I'm truly sorry' she wrote in a statement.

'There's no perfect blueprint for going through a public and difficult divorce, which over the past few months has made a challenging personal time for me and my entire family.'

The controversial congresswoman initially denied the claims, claimed the vape smoke was actually from a fog machine and issued a sarcastic statement playing down the anger.

But she made a startling U-turn late Friday night blaming her behavior on her 'public and difficult divorce.'
Heavy petting? :D

Her bf(?) fondled her breasts, and she did likewise to his crotch.

Looks like the question is being asked. Does Bobert vape THC? And own guns? If Hunter Biden is in serious legal trouble for being a drug user owning guns, shouldn't we be investigationg Bobert for possible federal crimes?

The main problem I have with this isn't the juvenile behavior. Haven't any of you prudes ever been to such an event?

It's the "Don't you know who I am?" part that is the real kicker.
Yeah. How Trumpish.
Rules don't apply to the Trumpistas.
Tom

The main problem I have with this isn't the juvenile behavior. Haven't any of you prudes ever been to such an event?

Yeah. How Trumpish.
Tom
We are season patrons. Nobody does that at our theater. Not even when they put on Rocky Horror.

• Wow
Reactions: jab

5e3c470b-f096-41ad-abc8-1ef8089e4c55_text.gif

... a more offensive spectacle I cannot recall.

Seriously though, they are consenting adults.
Who cares?

Yeah. How Trumpish.
Tom
Yeah, agreed. The groping? Meh. The fondling is not the thing I have any problem with. It doesn’t disturb other patrons enjoying the show.

It would have been the (illegal) vaping inside the venue, the (illegal) picture taking, the (distruptive) waving and singing. Those are the things that should result in being removed.

And then the bad political angle (I mean, I don’t want that in my politicians) is the “do you know who I am,” trying to skirt the rule of law and get special privilege.

Looks like the question is being asked. Does Bobert vape THC? And own guns? If Hunter Biden is in serious legal trouble for being a drug user owning guns, shouldn't we be investigationg Bobert for possible federal crimes?
Unless it leads to an impeachment of Joe Biden what would be the point of it??

Who cares?
It depends on the light level. If it was dark enough (note how the video is monochrome--that's either a low-light camera or an IR camera) that's how I feel about it, also. If others could see it was out of line.

5e3c470b-f096-41ad-abc8-1ef8089e4c55_text.gif

... a more offensive spectacle I cannot recall.

Who cares?

I sort of agree.

I mean, if the same people who were offended at every chance action of the Obamas - wearing a funny colored suit, switching seats at a concert, not wearing a flag pin lapel, encouraging children to eat vegetables blah blah - are defending this? They definitely get the Vulcan eyebrow from me.

But it's because they are wrong and hypocritical, not because they are right and hypocritical. If some politician goes to a Peter Paul and Mary concert, does twenty drugs and fellates five friendly hobos in a camper van after, I really do not care as long as they manage to show up for work sober on Monday. I have a million criticisms of Lauren Boebert, but "lets loose at concerts sometimes" isn't one, and engaging with media baiting like this immobilizes the country exactly when it needs to be in motion.

Reactions: jab
Back
Top Bottom