• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mueller investigation

Originally posted by Sarpedon
And something just has to be said about his whining. I am forever shocked at the bizarre sense of privilege that these right wingers seem to feel. I can graze my cattle on public land. I can ignore subpoenas. I can drill in the protected park. When does it fucking end? How does someone get like this?

Right?! This is exactly the alpha type attitude that is on full display on Twitter and other pro-Trump sites on a daily basis. One can only stomach so much of it.

Anyone who hasn't heard these interviews needs to hear them/see them.

I've been drunk and angry before. This guys is drunk and angry. And terrified.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/05/politics/sam-nunberg-robert-mueller/index.html

It really is unlike anything I've ever heard from a person like Nunberg.

It could be he's in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Either way, I hope for his pant's sake he was wearing a huge diaper.

No, this is a typical Trump humper employee (current or former really makes no difference). Frat boy-type immature, room temperature IQ, righteously indignant that as a white "alpha" male the law also applies to him. He hit MSNBC as well where he honestly laughed at the possibility of jail time. It seems by about 10PM enough people have now got him frightened and he's changing his tune from "No I won't be there" to "See ya Friday with bells on, I'm too pretty for jail."
He was on Romney campaign too. He sounds royally pissed off but not guilty to me. Yes, he is an asshole but there is nothing besides that there.

It could be he's in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Either way, I hope for his pant's sake he was wearing a huge diaper.

No, this is a typical Trump humper employee (current or former really makes no difference). Frat boy-type immature, room temperature IQ, righteously indignant that as a white "alpha" male the law also applies to him. He hit MSNBC as well where he honestly laughed at the possibility of jail time. It seems by about 10PM enough people have now got him frightened and he's changing his tune from "No I won't be there" to "See ya Friday with bells on, I'm too pretty for jail."
He was on Romney campaign too. He sounds royally pissed off but not guilty to me. Yes, he is an asshole but there is nothing besides that there.
I tend to agree with you, but he's so righteously indignant I could also easily see him justifying any behavior as "evening the score". It very much reminds me of the general attitude in the GOP. They can easily throw democracy to the winds because of the liberal "conspiracies" stacked against them.

My bet is that he's more concerned about embarrassing emails getting out rather than anything incriminating.

I tend to agree with you, but he's so righteously indignant I could also easily see him justifying any behavior as "evening the score". It very much reminds me of the general attitude in the GOP. They can easily throw democracy to the winds because of the liberal "conspiracies" stacked against them.
Well, assumption is, Trump attracts the worst of the worst, so GOP maybe is less bad in general. And don't forget Hillary was not thrilled about giving up her email server either, so much so that she would rather have her russian national friend to to look at it rather than FBI.

Nunberg will cuck out by Friday.

Watched the interview with Erin Burnett, crazy as all get out.

Is releasing the subpoena to the public legal?

He wanted to have a spotlight on him so he could talk about what a piece of shit Trump is. He created the opportunity to have a platform to 'announce' that Trump is definitely guilty of "something" that Mueller knows about.

He wanted to have a spotlight on him so he could talk about what a piece of shit Trump is. He created the opportunity to have a platform to 'announce' that Trump is definitely guilty of "something" that Mueller knows about.

As Ziprhead said, it truly sounds like he got wrecked in order to work up the courage.

And I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that if there was an encyclopedia of famous drunken moments, he would be its newest entry.

Egad! No wonder he looked that way. How did he even get them stuck in there in the first place?!

Nevermind, I don't want to know.

A CNN interviewer even asked if he was drunk.

.. she more than asked.. she stated that she smelled alcohol on him and challenged him further. Fox is claiming that CNN was irresponsible for letting a drunk person talk on the air.

That gives me an idea: How about making a requirement for throwing your hat in the ring for Congress or President is that you attach the result of a Top Secret clearance application to the paperwork. You would not be required to actually have one but if you didn't the voters would get to see why it was refused.

Top secret takes fucking FOREVER. Admittedly, the election year starts earlier and earlier, but I still wouldn't expect a TS in any sort of useful time.

Google says 4 to 8 months. I don't see a problem--I'm say you do this before you file to run for office. That means you can do it in advance.

If you come out of the Primary as the Candidate, you can choose to authorize or not authorize the release of the TS B/I that EVERYONE KNOWS has been conducted, and includes interviews with people the CONF clearance doesn't even know existed...

I'm not saying to release all the details, just either pass or why it failed.

Google says 4 to 8 months. I don't see a problem--I'm say you do this before you file to run for office. That means you can do it in advance.

Google can say what it wants. I used to be a security officer handling clearances and TS takes about 1.5 years. Even an interim Secret takes months.

Back
Top Bottom