• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Multiple casualties at Pittsburgh synagogue - Shooter says "All these Jews need to die"

The fact that three pre-prepared policemen were injured gives the lie to an on-premises guard being anything other than the first death utterly risible.

yep.

I find it interesting that gun nuts don't seem to mind at all that police officers are shot at and killed by good guys with guns.

Excellent false narrative. Anyone who shoots police officers isn't a "good guy", but thanks for your intimation that there are no actual good guys with guns. Typical.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that three pre-prepared policemen were injured gives the lie to an on-premises guard being anything other than the first death utterly risible.

Wrong conclusion, but I fully understand you dislike Americans with guns, mate.

Excellent false narrative. Anyone who shoots police officers isn't a "good guy", but thanks for your intimation that there are no actual good guys with guns. Typical.

So, it's as I said in the first place. You think you are the "thought police" or you want to arm bad guys with guns.

Which is it?

While an interesting accusation, it's also a false accusation. Why do you claim this, sir?

Well, the other option is that you DO want to arm the "bad guys". Which is it?

Pretty sure the implication is that if everyone is armed, the shootouts will favor the "good guys with guns" every time.

Had Rabbi Rambo been packin', these Jews would still be livin'.

(I mean yeah, there might be some collateral damage but that's just the price of freedom)

Agreed; good people far outnumber bad people. Just a guess, but probably on the order of 10,000 to 1. Bad people take advantage of good people. Bad people don't walk into police stations or government buildings to start shooting, they go into "gun free zones", religious centers (something the religious haters must relish) and other areas in which they have an advantage.

And here we were just talking on this board about punching Nazis, and how many here think violence is ok. Well guess what, Nazis are big on violence themselves. Giving the big ok to violence may not be the best idea.

So, it's as I said in the first place. You think you are the "thought police" or you want to arm bad guys with guns.

Which is it?

Neither, but now you have my curiosity up. Why do you think I'm either one?

Bad people... go into "gun free zones"...

Yeah... like military bases :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Which is it?

Neither, but now you have my curiosity up. Why do you think I'm either one?

Because there aren't any other options.

Do you think Robert Bowers should have had an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle and multiple handguns? Or no?

This is without a doubt a consequence of trumpenfuehrer being in power. Trumpo is to blame.

Agreed, but, admit it, aren't you secretly relishing the fact a bunch of religious believers were killed and shot? After all, you spread hate against the religious just as much as Trump spreads hate against others, right?

There has been a rise in recent years in savage anti-Semitism in America. Egged on by rfar right extremist websites and on socia media. Despite this, there has been no action on part of Trump, or te GOP to at least warn off their followers to fight this anti-Semitism that now is part and parcel of the extreme right. Nor for that matter, the Democrats. Not from Faux news and the usual moron commentators there.

I think we've seen plenty of speech against "Nazis". Problem being, it has been directed at people who aren't actually Nazis. It has become so routine that actual Nazis may now be rising up, as if summoned by the use of their name. They've got cover now following all the crying of wolf. Now the actual wolves can walk in without as much resistance as they should have.

..Because there aren't any other options....

Not an explanation. You dodged. You know it and I know it. If you don't want to answer the question, that's your choice.

I asked YOU a question, which you ignored:

Do you think Robert Bowers should have had an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle and multiple handguns? Or no?

If you want an explanation of why I think you think you are the "thought police" or you want to arm bad guys with guns, you will need to answer the question.

And a military base doesn't even have all the blacks segregated, jews segregated, muslims segregated into clusters where it's easy to kill a lot of your favorite enemies...
A religious establishment makes it much easier. And still, military bases get hit... go figure.

Pretty sure the implication is that if everyone is armed, the shootouts will favor the "good guys with guns" every time.

(I mean yeah, there might be some collateral damage but that's just the price of freedom)

Agreed; good people far outnumber bad people. Just a guess, but probably on the order of 10,000 to 1. Bad people take advantage of good people. Bad people don't walk into police stations or government buildings to start shooting, they go into "gun free zones", religious centers (something the religious haters must relish) and other areas in which they have an advantage.

You know that was sarcasm, right?

There has been a rise in recent years in savage anti-Semitism in America. Egged on by rfar right extremist websites and on socia media. Despite this, there has been no action on part of Trump, or te GOP to at least warn off their followers to fight this anti-Semitism that now is part and parcel of the extreme right. Nor for that matter, the Democrats. Not from Faux news and the usual moron commentators there.

I think we've seen plenty of speech against "Nazis". Problem being, it has been directed at people who aren't actually Nazis. It has become so routine that actual Nazis may now be rising up, as if summoned by the use of their name. They've got cover now following all the crying of wolf. Now the actual wolves can walk in without as much resistance as they should have.

Agreed the word "nazi" is tossed around pretty freely by the far Left but when someone carries a Nazi flag and/or gives Nazi salutes, I'm convinced they're a fucking scumbag Nazi.

2jk3e7.jpg
2j8cy5.jpg

THis guy appears to be an actual Nazi. Problem is the impact of that word has faded dramatically due to all of the pointing and stammering "Nazi" at anyone and everyone the illiberal left disagrees with.

You know that text is a very poor form of communication since it lacks inflection, body language, tone and other cues used in normal human conversation so things like jokes and sarcasm don't carry well without an emoji to indicate such things.

As it is, if someone had a gun, the murderer may have been stopped long before the police showed up. Do you agree or disagree?

- - - Updated - - -

THis guy appears to be an actual Nazi. Problem is the impact of that word has faded dramatically due to all of the pointing and stammering "Nazi" at anyone and everyone the illiberal left disagrees with.

Agreed. The term "nazi" has been watered down just like the term "racist" and "terrorist" has been. When LWers scream racist or RWers scream terrorists crossing the border it waters down the meaning of actual racists and terrorists.

You are, as I didn't suggest getting rid of guns.....
Of course you didn't. Anti-gunners know they can't repeal the Second Amendment. They have to chip away at it piece by incremental piece. They know that if they suggest banning guns, over half of America would be against them, so they just dance around the issue....like you did.

The fact remains it's the anti-gunners who whine America has a "gun problem" while ignoring mental illness, especially suicide in both the US and especially in countries where guns are banned or strictly controlled.

View attachment 18395
Yes, the ‘anti-gunners’ AKA “people that mourn needless mass murder” complain about how many mass murders occur.

You seem to be whining about people complaining about mass murders.

And a military base doesn't even have all the blacks segregated, jews segregated, muslims segregated into clusters where it's easy to kill a lot of your favorite enemies...
A religious establishment makes it much easier. And still, military bases get hit... go figure.

When was the last time a military base got "hit"? Short answer: 9 years ago. Much easier for nutjobs to "hit" churches and "gun free zones".

You know that text is a very poor form of communication since it lacks inflection, body language, tone and other cues used in normal human conversation so things like jokes and sarcasm don't carry well without an emoji to indicate such things.

As it is, if someone had a gun, the murderer may have been stopped long before the police showed up. Do you agree or disagree?

Disagree. The presence of a "good guy with a gun" doesn't cause shooters to turn tail and run.

You are, as I didn't suggest getting rid of guns.....
Of course you didn't. Anti-gunners know they can't repeal the Second Amendment. They have to chip away at it piece by incremental piece. They know that if they suggest banning guns, over half of America would be against them, so they just dance around the issue....like you did.

The fact remains it's the anti-gunners who whine America has a "gun problem" while ignoring mental illness, especially suicide in both the US and especially in countries where guns are banned or strictly controlled.

View attachment 18395
Yes, the ‘anti-gunners’ AKA “people that mourn needless mass murder” complain about how many mass murders occur.

You seem to be whining about people complaining about mass murders.

Nice spin. You're good at it. You're great with the false narrative too, especially implying that being pro-self defense means someone is doesn't mourn those killed by a crazed murderer regardless if they use a gun, a truck or a pressure-cooker bomb. You, sir, exemplify the anti-gun Left. Kudos!

Back
Top Bottom